★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Undercoders
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 7.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: IT'S TIME TO SPAM!

Little Spammy, the cute junk e-mail, can't stop running around the network spreading spam, but the Internet Police wants to stop him. No way!

Use your powers to help Spammy jam all the inboxes around the world, in this fast-paced and highly addictive puzzle game. With colorful visuals, original yet simple gameplay and great doses of humor, Crazy Spammer offers countless hours of fun.

Features 3 levels of difficulty, iPhone 4 and iPad support, leaderboards, achievements, original soundtrack and tons of Spam messages to deliver!

Can you become the world's greatest spammer?

COMPLETE FEATURES

- Addictive easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
- Universal App with HD graphics for retina display
- 3 different networks: Easy, Normal and Hard
- Game Center with 21 Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Dozens of spam messages to deliver
- Original Soundtrack
- Available in English, Spanish, French and Italian

Undercoders's comments:
Crazy Spammer, our latest game, is already available at the App Store!

Description

IT'S TIME TO SPAM!

Little Spammy, the cute junk e-mail, can't stop running around the network spreading spam, but the Internet Police wants to stop him. No way!

Use your powers to help Spammy jam all the inboxes around the world, in this fast-paced and highly addictive puzzle game. With colorful visuals, original yet simple gameplay and great doses of humor, Crazy Spammer offers countless hours of fun.

Features 3 levels of difficulty, iPhone 4 and iPad support, leaderboards, achievements, original soundtrack and tons of Spam messages to deliver!

Can you become the world's greatest spammer?

Complete Features

- Addictive easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
- Universal App with HD graphics for retina display
- 3 different networks: Easy, Normal and Hard
- Game Center with 21 Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Facebook Connect to share your scores with friends
- Dozens of spam messages to deliver
- Original Soundtrack
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Catalan and Italian

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to reading your opinions! ...and you Spam messages :P
02-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Confusion

I only watched the trailer. I kinda see what's going on, but I'm mostly confused. I had this issue with my game. I think you need to add some finger action or something to make it more clear. Slow down and sort of explain with words or actions.

I am a bit baffled. How did you get 10 Screenshots?

Fish Have No Souls ~~~~~~ GET IT!
02-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Picked this up earlier as I thought you can't go wrong for a buck for a universal app and ya can't beat a bit of spam . And Im glad I did it's actually a pretty fun little game . The game mechanics are sliding blocks you have to direct your spammy character to the servers to deliver spam messages whilst avoiding the Internet police and picking up power ups . The sound effects are nice especially the voices of the people as they receive there spam emails . The fact it has Gamecenter achievements and high scores is also a bonus . Overall I definitely recommend you give this a go for a buck
02-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant AiRic View Post
I only watched the trailer. I kinda see what's going on, but I'm mostly confused. I had this issue with my game. I think you need to add some finger action or something to make it more clear. Slow down and sort of explain with words or actions.

I am a bit baffled. How did you get 10 Screenshots?
Thanks for the feedback. Crazy Spammer kinda works like an active sliding puzzle, where you have to order the network so that Spammy can reach the servers and spread the spam mails. You have to be careful and quick though, preventing anti-spam software to launch Netcops, avoiding firewalls, crushing agents into each other, rushing for power-ups etc.

Crazy Spammer is a Universal App, that's why 10 screenshots can be submitted to the App Store: 5 for iPhone and 5 for iPad.

Cheers,
02-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Picked this up earlier as I thought you can't go wrong for a buck for a universal app and ya can't beat a bit of spam . And Im glad I did it's actually a pretty fun little game . The game mechanics are sliding blocks you have to direct your spammy character to the servers to deliver spam messages whilst avoiding the Internet police and picking up power ups . The sound effects are nice especially the voices of the people as they receive there spam emails . The fact it has Gamecenter achievements and high scores is also a bonus . Overall I definitely recommend you give this a go for a buck
Thanks for your comments, we're glad you're enjoying Crazy Spammer!