★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pick'TPoker is a must buy. Email response from Dev about global leaderboard.

03-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Pick'TPoker is a must buy. Email response from Dev about global leaderboard.

Pick'TPoker is so refreshingly good, I had to inform the developer and of course mention the online leaderboard they suggest may come in an update.

This is their response:

"Feedbacks like yours makes me very happy )

We are trying hard to make Pick'T Poker a hit, and for that to happen we will always hear what our customers have to say. I've had a meeting this evening with my associates, and we were discussing exactly the feature you pointed. This is one of our top priorities for the next updates ;o)

Best wishes...

Derlidio Siqueira
www.chromatick.com.br "

Anyone not heard of this game, try the lite version now! And then email the dev's too requesting a global online leaderboard. Hopefully this will then happen and we can all compete to get to the top in what is an extremely well polished, strategic, quality app.

Anyone who moans about the price and thinking about waiting for a price drop needs to understand that this game, imo, is worth more than the 2.99 I paid for it.

Now if the developer is on TA and reads this, give me a job promoting this game .

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307477867&mt=8 ................Lite version link.

A Friend In Need Is A Pest

03-29-2009, 08:49 AM
The first topic about this great game:

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8