★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This tangram style puzzle game is designed to give your loved ones -and why not yourself- hours of fun. The entire game is Saint Valentine's themed, with lovely graphics and charming music. It has three difficulty levels to suit all players.

Features:

- Multiple Users
- Three difficulty levels:
* EASY: Ideal for kids
* MEDIUM: For a challenging game
* HARD: Only for experts
- Intuitive Controls
- Beautiful puzzles
- Hints
- Puzzle reset
- Progress tracking
- Relaxing music
- Universal Application

lolita's comments:
Hi everyone, we are proud to announce The Love Tangram, a tangram game that's the perfect gift for Valentine's day.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-love-tangram/id414676283?mt=8

Description:

The perfect Valentine's gift! This tangram style puzzle game is designed to give your loved ones -and why not yourself- hours of fun. The entire game is Saint Valentine's themed, with lovely graphics and charming music. It has three difficulty levels to suit all players.

Features:

- Multiple Users
- Three difficulty levels:
* EASY: Ideal for kids
* MEDIUM: For a challenging game
* HARD: Only for experts
- Intuitive Controls
- Beautiful puzzles
- Hints
- Puzzle reset
- Progress tracking
- Relaxing music
- Universal Application

We are giving away 5 promo codes to the first 5 people to PM me.

Best Regards and we hope you like it.

Schmeuk Studios
02-04-2011, 06:56 AM
We still have three more codes!

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers
02-04-2011, 07:11 AM

PS:

For all those that still don`t know who Schmeuk Studio is, they brought us the great The Magic Egg.

Currently there is only a Gametrailer for their Game The Magic Egg Online but i am pretty sure that if Love Tangram is at least 50% as good as The Magic Egg is the Game could be Great

Gameplay Trailer of The Magic Egg:

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-04-2011 at 07:17 AM.
02-04-2011, 07:53 AM
More Promo Codes Love Tangram and Magic Egg

Hi everyone,

Sanuku, thanks for your post.
We are adding 5 more codes for The Love Tangram (4 left).
And we will also give away 5 codes for the Magic Egg, for those who want to try it (it has 5 stars on US app store).

Cheers
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Game Impressions

Love Tangram - Can't Get Enough of your Tangram Love Baby *Barry White Voice*

If we all thought that Schmeuk Studios would keep Silence after The Magic Egg & Conquist we are now proved Wrong. They are now Back - This Time with more Tangram and even more Love...

Story:

There is no Story to tell, it`s Tangram and you will get all the Love from this Game you could receive from 9 small Blocks you could ever Dream of.

Game Modes:

Achievements:

None. And this is a burner since this Game is made for Game Center/Open Feint! We will talk about that later.

Gameplay:

Troubles, Glitches, Crashs i had during Playing the Game:

Schmeuk Studios did a great Job. No Bug during my Testrounds on 4.2.1.

Final Thoughts:

Schmeuk Studios is back with another Tangram Game and i love it from the first few Round on Easy Mode before i switch back to Hard Mode and sink into the Game for Hours till i remember that i have to write a Review about it.

Tangram Love takes the Concept of Tangram a dissection puzzle, but instead of seven flat shapes we are using this Time nine of those and with that almost everything is already said what should be known and the Fun can begin...

The Game is splitted up into three levels of difficulties and between them you can jump forward and backward everytime you would like.

Starting with Easy the Game pretty much shows you where to put each Part and that Mode should be used if you wana just get into the Game System or let your Children play some Rounds while you are trying to figure out some of the Puzzle on Hard.

Medium shows you the Silhouette of the Symbol you have to re-built and gives you if you like a Hint where one of those Blocks should be put.

Well and Hard...Hard just shows you a Symbol at the Righ Upper Corner and let you handle the Rest.

That Mode really can take Hours if you are rebuilding one of the harder Symbols you will see while you are jumping from cloud nine to the next One and the next One...

And trust me that there are enough of those Clouds so you could pretty much build each Day one and wouldn`t be finished after one Month. Enough Replay Value for those dark Days currently...

The Graphic-Design, the Music does really fit the Love Theme and it`s does even have some Eyecatcher. It`s hard to tell if it does have a Retina Display Modus but i am pretty sure that a HD Version of Love Tangram would Kick Ass on the iPad.

All at all a perfect Puzzle Game for the Time being and if you like Puzzles or like even Tangram too you should get this Game as soon as you have the Time for it or get it Gifted by a loved One.

So let`s just End this with the Words from the famous Barry White...

You are the First, my Last, My Love Tangram

What the Game is Missing to make it Perfect:

Yes there i am, looking at a lot of Clouds Number Nine and still i see a small black Cloud at the beatiful Sky...

Please, please add Game Center or Open Feint or both to your Games.

I promise that i will give you every Love Star the Apple Store allow me to give you but add one of those Achievements-Systems and i promise that will never look at any other upcoming Tangram Game...

Thx for Reading and good Night...