★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The sequel to the wildly popular game, even featured in the song from "Commentary! The Musical" DVD of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and performed by Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris and Jed Whedon (check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6luqgyze4Q).

The legendary hero returns one more time for another deadly challenge with gravity. Two ropes and an anti-gravity device - are this enough to travel through extremely dangerous alien dimensions? Find this out yourself!

Complete replay support: every leaderboard record has a replay associated with it. You can watch it and fast forward to any game moment or play along with replayed ninja.

Two different game modes: quest and random. Random mode allows you to test your luck in the infinite number of auto-generated levels.

Leaderboards and achievements powered by OpenFeint.

iPad and HD Retina display support.

Features:

Ninja.
Two ropes.
Anti-gravity device.

sarkseven's comments:
Ninja Ropes Extreme 2 is now available in App Store!

Ninja Ropes Extreme 2 is a simple game of reaction and attention. Wisely using two ropes and an anti-gravity device, you should guide the ninja through 5 stages.

If you're wondering how original Ninja Ropes Extreme and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog are connected, check the short article at AppScout or just listen the song.

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or the game page on our site.
02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Instant Buy. Will Report back as soon as i have memorized the Songlyrics and and ready to do the "Ninjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa Robe" Swing

Sanuku

PS:

Might take some Hours since i am pretty Bad at those Games

02-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Awww man, that was awesome. A YouTube video with no gameplay. thanks bro. Pass

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
02-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiinja Ropes!

Congratulations on release

Sergey

Under Clouds Games | Follow us! @underclouds
Our games: BeamOut
02-03-2011, 10:51 PM
To be fair he did only say it was a song and not a gameplay video. It'd certainly help to post one though

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
02-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
To be fair he did only say it was a song and not a gameplay video. It'd certainly help to post one though
Yeah, I watched the vid thinking it was gameplay too. Although this does need one.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Nice looking art, but I sense the scent of a rodent both in the app description and some comments above. Put me on the "show me a video of gameplay" list I guess.
02-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Updated the first post with some additional information. Looks like we forget that not everybody is familiar with Dr. Horrible's Commentary! track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiller View Post
Congratulations on release
Thanks!
02-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Ninja Ropes Extreme 2 trailer video is finally out! Check the first post.