★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye V

02-04-2011, 12:24 AM
The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye V

I don't have an itunes screen shot--after all these years I still don't know how to do that---I'm sure I'll be chastised--but I know you will love this expansion.

Argimon's Dungeon is the best he's ever done--I have a walkthrough after having played it step by step. : )

You will wear out your shoe leather but you'll be happy!

Live for the challenge!

Last edited by Catacomber; 02-04-2011 at 12:27 AM.
02-04-2011, 01:40 AM
Geez, how big is this game now? The only 2 expansions I don't have is this and the 2 space ones. I'm sure it's way over 100 hours playtime by now and that's IF you don't get lost. Crazy!! Anymore planned after this one?

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin

02-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
Geez, how big is this game now? The only 2 expansions I don't have is this and the 2 space ones. I'm sure it's way over 100 hours playtime by now and that's IF you don't get lost. Crazy!! Anymore planned after this one?
I would guess between 200 and 350 hours of playtime. But maybe more, sine I haven't played halfway through HoL 1 yet...
02-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Someone was kind enough to let me know how to take a screenshot so I'll upload some pics as soon as I can. I do have a walkthrough for Argimon's dungeon from having played it and I loved it. If you ever played Redshift's Legacy game, you should remember how you had to go back and forth between two dungeons----this is very similar to that and I had great fun playing it!
02-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks to myrobotwillneverdie---a/k/a Marshall a/k/a the Grand Potioneer:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-quest-hero-of-lukomorye-v/id416551374?mt=8

Its out now!!

EXPLORE THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND OF BUYAN, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO LUSH, SO EVIL. IS KOZNEY THE DEATHLESS REALLY DEAD? ASK SILVERGIRL, HIS GHOSTLY SPOUSE. TRY TO MAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH ARGIMON'S MOST CHALLENGING DUNGEON YET! YOU'LL NEED A LOT OF SHOE LEATHER AND BRAINS. ENCOUNTER TWO BEAKS BY SPHINX67, THE WINNER OF OUR QUEST MONSTER CONTEST. DON'T THINK YOU'LL SURVIVE. : ) CAN YOU CONQUER THE ELVISH ARMY? WHO KNOWS UNTIL YOU TRY! YES, IT'S AN EVIL ISLAND AND YOU CAN BE EVIL OR THE HERO OF LUKOMORYE. IT'S YOUR CHOICE!
SEE YOU IN THE COCKPIT, HERO, IF YOU MAKE IT THERE!
07-31-2011, 06:31 PM
I really enjoyed Argimon's Submarine dungeon in this one! It took me three or four days to figure it all out!

Guides for The Quest and expansions: http://www.playhaven.com/guides/ipho.../MpZ-HZP3Vq6w/
09-14-2014, 02:01 AM
WizzardIsland

We (Zarista Games) have come out with a new independent game full of quests and with beautiful terrains---WizzardIsland---the link is in my signature. We hope you will love it. Fight! Quest! Alchemate! Arrange your socks! Gamble! Get your own room!

Play in landscape mode!
To fight hit your weapon and choose the name of the monster you want to fight.

Or…hit the Fireball icon and choose a spell and then choose the name of the monster you want to fight.

WizzardIsland is an immersive, first-person, role-playing, adventure game, meant to be played in landscape mode. Shipwrecked and almost drowning, you are driven by a hurricane wind controlled by the Wizard Warloga.

Warloga needs you to recover five sacred books and restore them to their rightful resting place in his ancestors tombs. Hes in hiding because his ancestors are angry that the books are lost. They threaten to destroy the island and all on it. You will face monsters, demons and Sludgers along the way.

You must successfully find Warloga's name runes to summon him to his study via his magic lamp using the Universal Gong system so he can remain protected. Its a test of your skill and ingenuity. Finding the books is the only way Warloga can avoid his ancestors wrath.

-Move within a beautiful 3D world with appeal and challenge for Adventurers of all ages.
-You can find three members to add to your party to help you in your missions.
-Easy controls.
-Multiple, challenging side quests in addition to your primary goal.
-Earn reputation points for doing good deeds.
-Find Magic Coins to fatten your purse.

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad, iPadAir, iPad Mini and iPhone.

The screenshot is from our update just uploaded to Apple. With new buttons by Sylon of Redshift.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Socks.png
Views:	2
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	78100