★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** New Pricing ***

"M.L.E. needs your help!"

You take the role of an abandoned robot who wants to construct a building to reach to the skies and her creators.

Over a number of challenging levels you are tasked to build towards a goal. It is left to player to work out a construction path as there is no set solution. Sometimes the most elaborate building is the most fun.

This 3D physics puzzle based game provides challenge after challenge testing your planning and building skills. Fun and challenging, how high can you go!

Clockworkapps's comments:
Hi guys and gals,

"M.L.E. needs your help"

I have just released my new iPad game. It is a 3D physics construction game/puzzler with 30 levels of fun. The goal is to build towards a target using simple blocks, it is fun as it is in 3D thus can be quite challenging.

Normally tier 2(1.99 usd) but we are having a "50% Off" special for the first week.

Here is the YouTube channel with a couple of gameplay videos

4Saken Youtube channel

Please note, this literally a one person production, so it isn't as polished as the bigger guys but I hope it is different and fun.

I would appreciate some constructive criticism if people have the time.

Thanks

Tony
02-06-2011, 01:51 AM
I have a couple of promo codes for anyone that is willing to give me some constructive criticism on my new game.

First two to message me will get a promo.

Thanks

Evolution Prize [AppStore]
SEI: Search for Earthly Intelligence [TA Thread]
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Last day for the 50% off sale.

4saken is something different if you want to expand your gaming experience!

And you get to support an independent...

Evolution Prize [AppStore]
SEI: Search for Earthly Intelligence [TA Thread]