App description: Smash the monster as far as you can with Mini Monster Smash. The game created overnight at the 360iDev Game Jam (and finished in our spare time over the last couple months).

With Mini Monster Smash, you get what you see, the opportunity to smash a monster! He's a cute little red monster just waiting to be swatted with your giant flyswatter.

Along the way see how many trampolines, bombs and bubbles you can get him to crash into.

With full Game Center integration compete with your friends and earn achievements. You can also share your monster smashing feats on Facebook, Twitter or by email.

We have a lot more in mind for this game, so let your friends know about it and we'd love to keep expanding this and making it better for you.

Enjoy!

Brian, Seth and Monty - the Riptide Games team

dubane's comments:
Hey everyone,

Our huge week continues today. Bop It! launched yesterday and today our latest game Mini Monster Smash was released. It's a free game where you smash the monster as far as you can with a flyswatter (really! ) We originally created this at the 360iDev Game Jam back in November, and finished it up in our spare time over the past couple months.

We put in full Game Center support including global leaderboards and 26 achievements to earn.

I hope you like it, and look forward to seeing your comments!

Thanks!
03-03-2011, 03:43 AM
have u tried it? I think the pic looks nice and cute. Maybe I will download this game.
03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawusawme View Post
have u tried it? I think the pic looks nice and cute. Maybe I will download this game.
Has the dev tried his own game? Oh, probs not...

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero