★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fight night champions By EA Mobile releasing 1st of March

View Poll Results: Which legend will you decide to fight with in fight night champions
Muhammad Ali 13 52.00%
Mike Tyson 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
02-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Fight night champions By EA Mobile releasing 1st of March

FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPIONS WAS ANNOUNCED TO RELEASE ON THE APP STORE FOR IPOD TOUCH AND IPHONE. NO SIGN YET OF IPAD.

NOW BE THE CHAMP ON IPHONE™ & IPOD TOUCH®!

Featuring innovative gameplay and best-in-class graphic quality, you’re looking at the best boxing game on the App Store. It’s undisputed.
KEY FEATURES
A LEGENDARY LIST OF BOXING GREATS INCLUDES WBA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP DAVID HAYE
BUILD A LEGEND IN LEGACY MODE. Start in local tournaments and develop your skills through training and bouts. Become a pro and work your way through the ranks. Take your shot at the title and become the Champ! Then, defend your belt against new rivals. But fight smart in your prime! Your boxer ages after every fight and will eventually need to retire.

FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring* ̶* just like you were there yourself. With full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore.

Play the Fight Night corner mini-game - Gain points during each round to heal your fighter. N

Stunning new ring girls!

STAY TUNED
The game is releasing on 1st March

Last edited by Sodsoulja1222; 02-26-2011 at 11:22 AM.
02-04-2011, 11:29 PM
NICE! the java version was fun even it's just a small mobile game years ago though i hope the iOS version won't like it cause it won't be fun anymore
i hope this will at least satifying features and great gameplay

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?

02-05-2011, 01:02 AM
No iPad version no buy.......lol

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM
So Floyd Gayweather is not on the list of playable fighters? Shame i was hoping knocking him out with PacMan's fist. Yes I am a Pacquiao Fanboy...

Add me @ Game Center: BrainGame
02-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Looking forward to seeing how they are going to make the controls work on this one I am a big fight night fan, fight night champion demo on PSN is pretty good.
02-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Game looks great! I hope that the controls also meet the expectation.
02-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainGame View Post
So Floyd Gayweather is not on the list of playable fighters? Shame i was hoping knocking him out with PacMan's fist. Yes I am a Pacquiao Fanboy...
really?! pacman is just a stupid boxer who's overrated LOL!
anyway do you think this will have the same controls as MMA?

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugi_igi View Post
really?! pacman is just a stupid boxer who's overrated LOL!
anyway do you think this will have the same controls as MMA?
Get real buddy I know you just LOVE the PacMAn. LOL i think so, EA sort of hate virtual buttons.

Add me @ Game Center: BrainGame
02-08-2011, 05:44 PM
“FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING – With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring* ?* just like you were there yourself. With full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore.

FRIENDS BECOME FOES – Measure your skills against your friends in a Multiplayer fight via local Wifi or Bluetooth. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you lay your friend’s boxer out, or the agony of a right hook to your boxer’s jaw. Make it personal.”*

Possibly out tomorrow with NBA jam or maybe not!
02-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodsoulja1222 View Post
“FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING – With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring* ?* just like you were there yourself. With full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore.

FRIENDS BECOME FOES – Measure your skills against your friends in a Multiplayer fight via local Wifi or Bluetooth. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you lay your friend’s boxer out, or the agony of a right hook to your boxer’s jaw. Make it personal.”*

Possibly out tomorrow with NBA jam or maybe not!
how do you no all this