★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mushroom Age for iPhone and iPad will go FREE for Valentine's Day!

02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Mushroom Age for iPhone and iPad will go FREE for Valentine's Day!

Make a present to everyone you love - give the gift of Mushroom Age on February 14! Travel through time to help Vera find her fiancé in this romantic hidden object adventure. Meet pre-historic characters like a dinosaur and a caveman, historic personages like Socrates and Nostradamus, robots and bad guys from the future. Mark your calendar and tell your friends! Find out more about the iPhone and iPad versions and join our contest on Facebook!

02-06-2011, 05:16 AM
That's awesome! Looking forward to playing them. Thanks, you guys rock
02-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Free tag is active now

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
02-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Got my Copy!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM
great game but I'm stuck on the level when you go to the year 3008 for the second time!

Pm me if you would like me to beta test any of your games!
Games I've beta tested/testing: Button Trials, Chalk n' Talk, Third Blade
02-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgooseman17 View Post
great game but I'm stuck on the level when you go to the year 3008 for the second time!
Hi mrgooseman17! If you are playing REBOOT THE ROBOT minigame you need to guess a letter to find out the word. If you enter a letter that's in the word, the letter will turn green and it will go up on the board. If the letter is incorrect, it will turn red and the amount of guesses you have is reduced by one.The amount of guesses you have is displayed on the board, try to guess the word before your turns run out. If you are playing another level or in case the problem
persists, you are welcome to contact us at http://www.g5e.com/support by describing the issue in more detail. Enjoy the game!!!