★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: demessify HD is now live !!

02-05-2011, 03:07 AM
demessify HD is now live !!

We are a newly established iPhone and iPad games development and publishing company from Hyderabad, India. Our first game De.mess.ify HD, is now live on AppStore. iPhone version to be followed by next week.

deMessify is an original iPad game, designed specifically for iPad screen and size. A simple 3D puzzle game with realistic physics and amazing graphics. It draws gameplay elements from several different genres and blends them together into a unique puzzle game. It consists of 60 levels of “totally messed up” mazes of interconnected spheres on 3D platform.

Physics, 3D player view, etc. are not merely for coolness factor, they are crucial elements essential to solve puzzles.

Awesome features:
-60 Mind messing puzzles, all messed up for your demessification
- Realistic physics
- Pretty graphics, with many different themes
- Obstacles and frozen Orbs for interesting variations to gameplay.
- With hours of gameplay ‘de-mess-faction’ guaranteed!

Facebook page for news and images - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...96205227059016

Please download and review the game on AppStore. Please do the needful, we'd appreciate the help.

Many Thanks,
Harinder
GoNuts Team.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 02-05-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: appinfo
02-05-2011, 03:08 AM
If you are a reviewer and need a promo code, please email us at harinder@gonutsstudios.com

Thanks,
Harinder
GoNuts Team

02-22-2011, 08:01 AM
OK let me check...
02-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Any chance I would have bought your game has been destroyed by all your needless shilling.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
02-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Ack... Really. What a shill.

There are still all the 5-star-ratings.

Where is No-Superman when we need him most?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 02-22-2011 at 10:30 AM.
02-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Any chance I would have bought your game has been destroyed by all your needless shilling.
Yes I agree - you killed any of your credibility on this forum by creating user name after user name to try and entice us to get your game based on "glowing" one line reports.

Tips - rating a thread? Means nothing to anyone so those 19 5 star ratings you got makes you look foolish when they are for a thread that keeps shrinking in posts as opposed to growing legitimately. Another for ya? The 5 stars in the app info by users we have no idea who they are - mean even less. To me - those stars in the app info - I throw out the 1 stars from the users I recognize as rating everything 1 star; 5 stars I throw out if it is not a respected contributing member. I only count the ratings by people I respect around here. Just cuz it says 11 5 stars again means nothing. Hate to see what you do to your game in iTunes if you feel like you have to fiddle with meaningless forum stars.

So while you are in Time Out Mr Developer think about that and perhaps come back turning a new leaf of honesty. Let your game speak via the merits and not the BS. What you have succeeded in doing at this point is not only losing sales for this game but for any of your future games.

Good luck if these are your methods.
02-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Let him keep those stars, it makes him feel better after getting a whole thread cleaned out with all those hard thought out nicks banned.
02-22-2011, 12:37 PM
u people mean demessify is making gamers fool..

I have yet not yet downloaded this game.... was waiting for some reviews....

Shall i download this game...

would appreciate if you pls suggest...