★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iNCEPTIONAL presents iLectronz.

iLectronz is a highly addictive retro style arcade action game that requires precise hand-eye coordination and super fast reflexes. It's a bit like playing a vertical game of Pac-Man but a little bit different.

Its easy to pick up and play but difficult to truly master.

User Reviews

Another classic up there with the likes of Doodle Jump and Tetris CDreams

Awesome game, very simple control but incredibly addictive. idfisher

Its highly addictive and superbly polished David Murdoch

Great fun and very addictive. Looks fantastic too. Highly Recommended! Tdgumble

You get that moment in all great and simple games, where you realise that some new part of your brain is being given a workout. Edward Sludden

Vmlweb's comments:
Hey,

I've just released my first proper high-quality polished game made in XCode and it's already doing great on the AppStore.
Hope you guys like it.

iLectronz

So electric you might just blow a fuse!

iLectronz is a highly addictive retro style arcade action game that requires precise hand-eye coordination and super fast reflexes. Its easy to pick up and play but difficult to truly master.

Blast your electron through the circuit board and see how much energy you can generate, but dont blow a fuse or crash and explode along the way.

Features 9 increasingly difficult levels that will test any true gamers skills to their limits. Theres also an infinite mode for extra replay value, which gets up to some blistering speeds, where the challenge is to survive as long as possible to compete for the highest scores. Includes Game Center integration, Local and Global Leaderboards and Achievements.

This hot new game brings classic old school gameplay and great fun. Theres no doubt it will become a favourite pastime but the real question is how long you can stay in the zone...the iLectronZone!

Note: Optimized for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G

Try it out and review:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ilectronz/id416148668?mt=8

Thanks,
Vmlweb
02-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Game Impressions

Downloaded the game earlier today from the App store and must say it's one of the best 0.59 I've spent.

There's nothing worse than buying a game or app and it turns out absolutely rubbish. iLectronz is definitely worth the asking price though, I have been playing for literally hours on end and still trying to complete all the levels on perfect, no easy task trust me.

Wait till you try the infinite mode, which basically just add infinite, funnily enough, re-playability. This thing could literally lose me my partner lol.

Thanks for posting the details I'll make sure to spread the word.

02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFlynn View Post
Downloaded the game earlier today from the App store and must say it's one of the best 0.59 I've spent.

There's nothing worse than buying a game or app and it turns out absolutely rubbish. iLectronz is definitely worth the asking price though, I have been playing for literally hours on end and still trying to complete all the levels on perfect, no easy task trust me.

Wait till you try the infinite mode, which basically just add infinite, funnily enough, re-playability. This thing could literally lose me my partner lol.

Thanks for posting the details I'll make sure to spread the word.
You joined today just to say this... wow...
02-06-2011, 08:25 PM
:)

Yeah thought i would do a review of the game, or so called review as it's just me giving my opinion really.

Like I said, I hate downloading a game especially after taking the gamble to spend money on it only for it to be crap. This game surprised me, I was expecting it to be half assed based on other information I read on IGN. Turns out though it's really addictive and well made so always good to support a decent app when it's released.
02-06-2011, 08:27 PM
:)

Also forgot to say, I got a pretty decent score in the infinite mode and going to post it on youtube if I get the chance, see if anyone can beat it. It took me about 8 hours so I'm quite proud of my achievement. Not sure my thumbs and brain are as enthusiastic though.
02-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the comments
Please rate and review if you like it

Also once you've completed the levels don't worry, we've got level packs scheduled for later this year with some real interesting things in them
02-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Schizophrenia's a terrible thing!

So anyway, impartial reviews aside, how about some gameplay videos so we can see how this looks and plays?

Jamie
02-07-2011, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Schizophrenia's a terrible thing!
...nice.
02-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
...nice.
You can actually get away with it at Pocket Gamer. Bless.
02-07-2011, 12:30 PM
My Video

You can see my best attempt on their youtube page now. i just emailed them it and they uploaded it there, so you can see my fingers going like mad lol.

Anyhoo here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rzi8g3SsKQ

Last edited by JFlynn; 02-07-2011 at 12:34 PM.