★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Clay Kohut
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 2.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You're the commander of a "jump jet" pad. You're in the middle of nowhere, out of ammo, and under attack!

Fight off the incoming attack of kamikazes with the only weapon you have left: kamikazes of your own.

Kamikaze Command HD is a simple-yet-challenging action defense game and is now 100% free!

iamaro's comments:
Hey All,

I recently launched Kamikaze Command HD for the iPad and the results have been (nearly) overwhelming. This is my second app; a significant improvement on the (now free) iPhone version, but I got around 100 paid downloads on my first day.

100 paid downloads may not be a great first day for everyone, but it's great for me!

Anyway, feel free to check it out at the link below, I'd really appreciate any feedback.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kamikaze-command-hd/id417601729?mt=8

Thanks a lot,
Clay

02-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Congratulations!
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM
I am thrilled to announce a huge update to my iPad game, Kamikaze Command HD! [FREE]

Hey All,

I'm really excited to finally be able to announce a massive update to a game I produced last February. The update introduces Global Leaderboards and an awesome new power-up, "Power Shots"! The game is FREE and extremely addictive!

I introduced Global Leaderboards after a few people requested the feature. I'm really looking forward to watching people rise in the ranks (although, the update only came out a few hours ago, so there are only a few scores on the list currently! Get in early and cement your place in Kamikaze Command HD history!)

Let me know what you think of the game / what your highest score has been!

Thanks a ton, everyone! I'm extremely grateful for the feedback and gamers you guys and girls have provided. I love getting my games into the hands of players.

- Clay

Game Description:

You're the commander of a "jump jet" pad. You're in the middle of nowhere, out of ammo, and under attack!

Fight off the incoming attack of kamikazes with the only weapon you have left: kamikazes of your own.