★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vincere Totus Astrum / To Conquer all Stars

02-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Vincere Totus Astrum / To Conquer all Stars [Released]

Our first iOS game is out! Check it out on iTunes here!

Youtube link | Pop Up

To Conquer all Stars is what we like to call a "Casual 4x Strategy Game". Blending galaxy conquering with quick and easy gameplay. Pick one of five races and set out to expand your one world into a vast empire. Research new techs, build colony ships, and begin to spread out, but be careful you aren't the only race on the rise. The Universe is a small place and you will have to either negotiate, trade or battle other empires into submission.

The game flow is turn based, and features a unique real time battle engine. We will have multiple game scenarios for you to play through. As our first iOS game we want to show we are willing to provide tons of support tuning the game into something everyone can enjoy. We also have a ton of content in line for the game which we will introduce in the form of chapters that will introduce new races, new challenges and new features. Information of this if interested can be found on our Facebook page in the discussions area.

PLEASE if you grab a copy let us know what we can do to make it better! We aim to constantly improve and update our title!

Vincere Totus Astrum!

Select your Empire...

Skirmish

The Galaxy Map

Pre Battle Setup

Capital Ship Beam

Various Modes

Last edited by Kisguri; 04-25-2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Release
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Casual strategy, huh? Looks interesting, that's for sure. I'm not so sure about this 2D fighting concept, though. Hope it works.

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.

02-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey!

Thanks for the comment! I think you will find the battles interesting, the basic premise is kinda of based loosely on old infantry battles, using various formations and firing patterns to eliminate the enemy. Some combination work better against combination that the enemy might deploy. Then we have the implementation of larger capital ships that you can call into battle during a fight to turn the tide if need be. once we have a video of it posted, I think you will see what I mean and hopefully find it cool!
02-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Great, looking forward to some good 4X games on the iPhone and iPad!
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Looks awesome, bring it on... glad to hear it's so close to rolling out.

Edit: More games should be named in latin, it's mysterious...
02-18-2011, 12:13 PM
So here is all the Races you get to be or "Deal" with in the game!

04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
A bit of Video

In light of not being able to figure out how to post any video to the thread, I shall offer the following link:

WIP video of our Game on Facebook

Also if anyone finds our casual 4x game interesting enough to give it a pre release play through and provide some deep feedback we would love to hear from you! If anyone can explain how everyone gets their shiny vids up in posts I will make sure videos from know on show up so you don't have to link through.

We should have the game complete and submitted this week! (woo hoo!)
04-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
In light of not being able to figure out how to post any video to the thread, I shall offer the following link:

WIP video of our Game on Facebook

Also if anyone finds our casual 4x game interesting enough to give it a pre release play through and provide some deep feedback we would love to hear from you! If anyone can explain how everyone gets their shiny vids up in posts I will make sure videos from know on show up so you don't have to link through.

We should have the game complete and submitted this week! (woo hoo!)
make this gem work on an ipod 2g I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-04-2011, 03:44 PM
We have gotten the Title screen to run on 2nd gen devices before memory warnings and crashes, Works excellent on 3rd gen and up devices, I still have hopes to make it run on 2nd gen devices but most likely in a future update.
04-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Galactic Civilization on iPhone!

Gotta buy this. iDevices lack a full blown 4x strategy game.