★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Shoot The Bulb

02-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Shoot The Bulb

Hey everyone!
Here is our new iPhone game! It's called "Shoot The Bulb"! We hope you will enjoy it!

Best regards,
Shoot the bulb team.

Description:

The goal of the game is to shoot the blue and the green bulbs by tapping on the screen and win as many points as you can. Avoid shooting the red bulbs! You will get a penalty if you miss the correct bulb or shoot the wrong one. After three penalties the game will be over. Yellow bulb is a bonus that removes a penalty or gets extra points.

Test your reflexes and skills. Play ‘Shoot the bulb’ wherever you are - at home, at work, at school.

You can also register yourself in Game Center, compete with your friends and track your position on the Leaderboard.

Features:

- 3D Game;
- Supports Game Center;
- Supports multitasking;
- Support of Retina Display;

App Store Link

Youtube video

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen5.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	29822

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	29819

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	29820

Name:	screen3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	29821
02-07-2011, 10:46 AM
@Prozak (ironic choice of a name): Calm your rage. Unless you took the time to watch the video, which I admittedly did not, I did not see any claim to "best game."

Fits aside though, OP, nice attempt and great inclusion of all the new must have features (retina, Game Center, etc) but I think you need a bit more "meat" to the game. I dunno, add a zombie. Or a bird. Or a doodle.
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Nice descriptive thread title there. I feel like I'm watching Repo Man. "Beer".