★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BLiP Bloink

03-29-2009, 08:58 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 290
BLiP Bloink

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308944064&mt=8

For those of you who have children or are a child at heart (like me), this looks like it might be a cute little game.
03-29-2009, 09:01 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 757
wow, lordcrom, this is the third random game posted in the forums. good to raise awareness though

03-29-2009, 09:06 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anduril_ukr View Post
wow, lordcrom, this is the third random game posted in the forums. good to raise awareness though
Why is it random? People post new games in this forum daily many times a day

Awareness is the key.

Lord, thank you my kind sir! My little niece will enjoy that game I think! Thanks for thinking about those of us like SSquared who have children or nieces/nephews.
03-29-2009, 09:10 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Why is it random? People post new games in this forum daily many times a day

Awareness is the key.

Lord, thank you my kind sir! My little niece will enjoy that game I think! Thanks for thinking about those of us like SSquared who have children or nieces/nephews.
random may have been the wrong word -- i mean games no one has talked about or heard about.
03-29-2009, 09:49 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Why is it random? People post new games in this forum daily many times a day

Awareness is the key.

Lord, thank you my kind sir! My little niece will enjoy that game I think! Thanks for thinking about those of us like SSquared who have children or nieces/nephews.
Your very welcome Candy! I tend to post up games I am interested in myself. Either people will find an interest with them, or they will disappear quickly. Glad you found this one interesting.
03-31-2009, 11:12 PM
#6
BLiP Bloink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrom View Post
Your very welcome Candy! I tend to post up games I am interested in myself. Either people will find an interest with them, or they will disappear quickly. Glad you found this one interesting.
Hello! I am the author of BLiP Bloink and came across this forum and these posts. Please let me know what you think of the game or if you have any feedback or suggestions for the next version.

Hope you enjoy getting the trophies in the game!

All the best,
Simeon
BLiP Fun Games
04-01-2009, 09:16 AM
#7
More BLiP Bloink info

I am going to be adding a development making-of article soon to my website regarding BLiP Bloink --

http://www.blipfungames.com