★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Marx Attacks - $Free

02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Marx Attacks - $Free

The game mechanics could use some polish but the humor in this game seemed worthy. It's a platformer featuring Karl Marx...

02-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
WOW... almost bought this a couple days ago... never thought I'd be happy that I was broke... =oP

Thank you for making it free! =oD

**edit**

I'll totally give my opinions in the AppStore, and on here after I have time to play it... =o)
02-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
The movement's kinda sluggish... and the buttons are either unresponsive half the time, or just too small, and I keep missing em...

Also... it'd be nice to jump a little higher...

Really though... can't complain, yet another platformer on my device, and FOR FREE. =o)

**edit**

forgot to mention... THE BACKGROUND IS FREAKING GREAT!!! I love it!!!
02-09-2011, 02:41 AM
The gameplay mechanics aren't the best but it's got a nice quirky appeal and it's free...
10-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Many updates, still free

This thread is very old, but it happens to be one of the top hits when you google "Marx Attacks."

I wanted to thank everyone for checking it out and offering feedback. I've released several updates hopefully fixing the top concerns (particularly the movement quirks). I think the main thing it could use are some better graphics, which is something I'm investigating.

Anyone interested, check it out (it's still free). I'm trying to decide if it's worth more investment, or if I should move on to some other game ideas I have kicking around.

Thanks everyone!