★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MGST update info

03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
MGST update info

have u guys heard about the MGST level update.

"Speaking at a special event in the San Francisco Apple Store (see more of this in our live blog), Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear Solid series confirmed that the further eight levels of Metal Gear Solid Touch in production will be very different from the current game.

Although no release date is yet confirmed, Kojima-san highlighted that the 'crazy' levels, which will be available for free to existing customers, will focus on 'touch-fighting' and 'battling with robots' as hinted at in the trailer, rather than the shooting gallery action of the first 12.

Hopefully this will address at least some of the concerns we had in our review, although it obviously doesn't change the fact that the game available right now at a premium price point is still quite short."

Srry if it makes you guys mad that I made the same forum in from the upcoming games on the game discusion. I think that nost ppl don't check the other form lists

Game Center ID:
Chukwuka13
03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for using the same information I posted like 5 min ago

03-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
Thanks for using the same information I posted like 5 min ago
yah Srry that why i apoligezed ahead of time because i new if would make ppl mad. I don't think that ppl really check the other forum list so i posted it here, hope your OK with that

Game Center ID:
Chukwuka13
03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah I'm fine with that hence the tongue As long as people get the message I guess.
03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukwuka13 View Post
have u guys heard about the MGST level update.

"Speaking at a special event in the San Francisco Apple Store (see more of this in our live blog), Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear Solid series confirmed that the further eight levels of Metal Gear Solid Touch in production will be very different from the current game.

Although no release date is yet confirmed, Kojima-san highlighted that the 'crazy' levels, which will be available for free to existing customers, will focus on 'touch-fighting' and 'battling with robots' as hinted at in the trailer, rather than the shooting gallery action of the first 12.

Hopefully this will address at least some of the concerns we had in our review, although it obviously doesn't change the fact that the game available right now at a premium price point is still quite short."

Srry if it makes you guys mad that I made the same forum in from the upcoming games on the game discusion. I think that nost ppl don't check the other form lists
they really do man, i promise you people check the upcoming games, it aggrivates people more when people post stuff aout updates like this, because then people think it's out and ready for purchase. that's why things like this should be in the other forum. we tried to tell you that nicely last night. you are not going to make too many friends by consistently going against the grain here. I like you I think you are funny but I would like to see you stick around and contribute to the forum, I'm afraid if the people dislike you on here, you will not post anymore. a thread like this would have been perfectly posted in the MGST thread instead of starting a new one, or if it needed a new one you should have done it in the upcoming.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Meh, Pocket God gets a new thread whenever the dev blinks...
03-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreakuency View Post
Meh, Pocket God gets a new thread whenever the dev blinks...
aleast those threads are in the correct forum

Boiler Up!
03-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Not really.. it is not a game.. the Pocket God threads should be here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
03-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
You must be one of those forum-nazis with No life.
03-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcwz View Post
You must be one of those forum-nazis with No life.
Yeah that's what I am you little crap, look at my reply in this thread. you must have nothing to do but throw derogatory terms at my german heritage.

Boiler Up!