★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sacred Odyssey Problems

02-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Sacred Odyssey Problems

I downloaded the full game yesterday and I eventually got it working. Every time I go into play it it asks for my password again. Started off by inputting password but then pressed cancel one time by mistake. I thought it would close the app but it let me continue playing. This has happened quite a lot but now I have got a message saying 'The full content of this application may have been illegally obtained' and it has deleted my saved game and taken me back to the purchase screen. I bought an itunes voucher from Sainsburys supermarket yesterday to buy this game so I cannot see how it could be illegal. I don't want to buy game in full again just in case I am charged again. Any ideas what I should do??
02-08-2011, 10:57 AM
The IAP would've been logged on your apple account. tapping "buy game" won't mean you buy it again, same as downloading a previously bought app from the app store doesn't charge you again.

Game Center: Legoshoes
Gameloft Live: Legoshoes
Mission Europa: Legoshoes
Order & Chaos: Nav, Ænema (US, Arcadian Forest)
02-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. It is the illegally obtained bit I am worried about - will the app store have taken it off me completely because of this