★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BITMOR
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enjoy an interesting combat journey to save a nuclear expert through fighting against terrorists, enemies, light helicopters, light tanks, special aircrafts and highly armored vehicles in various combat zones with multiple weapon options and CLASSIC GAMEPLAY. But it will give you new experience

After you practise in Level 1, you will have to fight against the enemies with better aircrafts and armored vehicles in other more challenging combat zones, such as Broken Bridge, City Ceiling, Trap Area, Dark City Tunnels, Underground Cave and Terrorist Headquarter.

Try and have fun

Tips - Press two buttons simultaneously for a combined action. e.g. Move Forward button + Jump button = Jump Forward

alan@bitmor's comments:
30 promo codes for USA or UK users.

Pls download the FREE 'War City Lite' for iphone and complete the first level first. If you'd like to have the full version for iPad, pls send a PM to me with the words from the commander shown on the last page of the first level.

And we will give you a promo code to download the full version War City HD for iPad free of charge.

30 promo codes. First come first serve !

War City Lite 1.1
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/war-city-lite/id414175896?mt=8

Description
Enjoy an interesting combat journey to save a nuclear expert through fighting against terrorists, enemies, light helicopters, light tanks, special aircrafts and highly armored vehicles in various combat zones with multiple weapon options and CLASSIC GAMEPLAY. But it will give you new experience

After you practise in Level 1, you will have to fight against the enemies with better aircrafts and armored vehicles in other more challenging combat zones, such as Broken Bridge, City Ceiling, Trap Area, Dark City Tunnels, Underground Cave and Terrorist Headquarter.

Try and have fun

Tips Press two buttons simultaneously for a combined action.
e.g. Move Forward button + Jump button = Jump Forward

02-09-2011, 10:18 AM
20 promo codes left.

pls PM me if you like WAR CITY LITE and need a promo code for full version.
02-10-2011, 09:07 AM
15 promo codes left.

pls PM me or contact me if you like WAR CITY LITE and need a promo code for full version.