• Publisher: Glu
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.6.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The award winning, #1 online casual strategy game is now available for iPhone/iPod Touch!

Build, buy, and sell houses and send the real estate market through the roof! Flip houses for quick cash or sit back and watch the rental income pile up. Master the housing market and work your way into commercial properties like cinemas, ice rinks, and fire stations. Build up towns and become a real estate mogul!

Enjoy the same features and functionality from the immensely popular computer game including:

35 levels in 8 unique neighborhoods
Construct, buy, sell and upgrade different types of buildings and homes
Earn rent to purchase blueprints
Enhanced graphics augment the beautifully rendered animated backgrounds and sleek user interface

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

Scott30's comments:

It looks interesting saw it previewed somewhere awhile ago I might check it out.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-30-2009, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309458379&mt=8

Its 5 bucks looks interesting saw it previewed somewhere awhile ago I might check it out.
This looks like it could be a really fun game. Hope someone knows of some gameplay video footage they can post up?

03-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Awesome - Ive been waiting for a game like this - I'll let you know my first impressions after i've played it for awhile

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
03-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Awesome - Ive been waiting for a game like this - I'll let you know my first impressions after i've played it for awhile
Outstanding! Thank you!
03-30-2009, 01:44 AM
Awesome game got it for mac. Reason it has just a tad bit of nice objectives and certain goals you must meet. For example you have to rent out x number of crap houses and in the neighborhood construct x number of luxury and also you can upgrade your houses. Yes it's still very much a casual game nothing hardcore that's for sure but does add enough twists to make it a tad challenging. I was really hoping for Build-a-Lot 2 though since I already have 1 though but heck might pick this up anyway.
03-30-2009, 03:07 AM
waiting for feedback !

looks nice

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-30-2009, 03:13 AM
hopefully some reviews soon.
Cant wait gonna be awesome
03-30-2009, 03:50 AM
This looks very interesting but then I've already got Chocolatier, Blue Mango Twist, Sim City and probably some other business sim type games which I've forgotten. So what's different or good about this one to make me want another one of these games?

Also, going off-topic here, but is it just me or are iPod games sites very slow to offer reviews of new games? Most games sites preview things and then tease you with a 'come back later for our full review' type line but then it can be weeks after a game gets released that you can find any reviews anywhere. You'd think sites dedicated to iPod gaming would have reviews ready to go as soon as new games come out. Just something I've noticed.

Video games and apps reviewed at News Shopper, a newspaper site in London, England. I'm manager of this site, which gets more than 1.4 million page impressions a month. Any devs wanting your games reviewed, please contact me. (I have a US iTunes account)
03-30-2009, 04:32 AM
just a question.....
can i give mortgages to people with no income for massively over-valued property, and then sell the bad mortgages to other banks in this ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
just a question.....
can i give mortgages to people with no income for massively over-valued property, and then sell the bad mortgages to other banks in this ?
Come on now, let's try to keep the questions realistic. There is nothing in this game that wouldn't happen in the real world.