★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Crazy Chopper? From BootAnt

03-30-2009, 01:33 AM
Crazy Chopper? From BootAnt

Youtube link | Pop Up

BootAnt posted this video on youtube yesterday, stating that it's a "game under development" and also that "It will be better. There are will be different air and ground units shooting at you "

They aren't even sure on what the name of it will be yet. So if you guys want to come up with ideas, I'm sure they'd like to see them.

Looks like a lot of fun, just like crazy tanks is.

No release date or price point yet.

**Newer videos:**

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Twitter: @Zincous

Last edited by Zincous; 06-21-2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added newer videos
03-30-2009, 02:43 AM
aye, does look fun. a cross between hellfire and blueskies

06-10-2009, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootant View Post
newer video:
YouTube: video
I've always liked your graphics and always got the change to download your game for free or during price drops.

I must love you and I think I'll get this one when it comes out.

Just one thing: try not to play with your prices, up and down, I guess people don't like it.
06-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Looks cool... maybe they should call it heliwar or something?
06-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Sugestion

Looking great! I got an idea for you:

Add a "strafe" control. Something like a right slider, on the right upper corner of the screen.

This way, we can strafe left or right, while still shooting. Combining this to the standard spinning with the accelerometer, and you can fly in circles around your enemy.
This will make avoiding enemy fire more efficient and also gives more freedom on how the player approach, attack, and avoid enemies.

Tell me what you think about this idea!

Cheers!
06-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu-fpolis View Post

Add a "strafe" control. Something like a right slider, on the right upper corner of the screen.

This way, we can strafe left or right, while still shooting. Combining this to the standard spinning with the accelerometer, and you can fly in circles around your enemy.
This will make avoiding enemy fire more efficient and also gives more freedom on how the player approach, attack, and avoid enemies.

Cheers!
I like it but don't make any promises, but it's slightly possible
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow. How'd i miss this thread when it was originally posted???

I loved Crazy Tanks, and this looks even better, so I'll probably pick it up. The only downside, is this probably means no more crasy tank updates

and Globaller, are you one of the devs?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu-fpolis View Post

Cheers!
very good idea about strafe
thanks

we thought about strafe

the only problem that controls will be too complicated
we can add two buttons for strafe (left and right)
but there two shooting buttons already