★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trigonon - Enter the factory of your Mind

02-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Trigonon - Enter the factory of your Mind [UPDATED: Announcement Trailer]

ENTER THE FACTORY OF YOUR MIND
Your mind is like a factory. It is able to produce around 60.000 thoughts per day, about 21.000.000 thoughts every year. More than the population of the state of New York. A thought is as strong as steel and perfectly shaped, just like a sphere. There are forgotten areas in your mind which are unexplored. Your deepest thoughts, your most brilliant ideas are trapped here. Now you can set these thoughts free. Now you can set your mind free. Enter the factory of your mind.

A PUZZLE GAME LIKE NO OTHER
Trigonon is a puzzle game which leads you into an amazing journey inside your mind. Explore 40 different Areas of your mind across 3 different environments.
Use Barriers to alter the path of a Thought, and capture it using Positive Energy. Collect Positive Memories and destroy Negative Memories. Use Connections to reach previously unreachable places and use Switches to control them.

A WHOLE NEW CHALLENGE
Trigonon features 40 different puzzles which require logic, skill and timing. Find new and unique ways to complete them as fast as you can to collect all the gold medals.
Get all the 15 achievements and share your best times on Facebook.

FEATURES
- Unique Gameplay
- 40 Different Areas
- 15 Achievements with Game Center Support
- Facebook Support to share your best results
- Beautiful Graphic with upcoming Retina Display Support
- Awesome Original Soundtrack

ADDITIONAL INFOS
The game is coming out on March 03, 2011 at the introductory price of 0.99$, which will raise to 1.99$ with the first update which will add Retina Display support and possibly new features.
I'm here to answer any question you might have about the game and we will release more infos about the game in the upcoming days. And.. no it is not a Ball Roller game

VIDEOS
Basics Walktrough

Last edited by vernocchi; 02-24-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added Announcement Trailer
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Regretgraal
This looks incredible.
Insta-buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I forgot that USA is the home of the English language.

....wait
I am a beta tester! I'm open to test any game.

02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretgraal View Post
This looks incredible.
Insta-buy.
Thank you very much Regretgraal! I see you are a beta tester, we'll keep an eye on you for future projects
02-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Interesting looking ball roller. I'm excited!
02-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Interesting looking ball roller. I'm excited!
In fact, it is not a ball roller at all . We didn't want to make another Ball Roller game, there are plenty of Ball Rollers on the store which are awesome and there are even more awesome Ball Rollers coming (like Gears). This is a new concept. You don't have direct control over the Thought (the Sphere). You can use barriers to alter its path by placing them along its way. It's an interestin concept which I hope we will show you soon in an upcoming trailer and gameplay videos.
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
I thought it was a ball-roller too. I don't think there are too many at all! But yes, this does look extremely awesome!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
02-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Its great to see our intern making cool apps now. Go Gian Paolo!
02-09-2011, 07:45 PM
this looks amazing! i cant wait
02-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Sounds like an interesting concept, but I need to see a video first to understand how exactly this game works. I'll be looking forward to the gameplay trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Really? That's pretty awesome.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
I thought it was a ball-roller too. I don't think there are too many at all! But yes, this does look extremely awesome!
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrudy View Post
this looks amazing! i cant wait
Thanks Sqrudy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Sounds like an interesting concept, but I need to see a video first to understand how exactly this game works. I'll be looking forward to the gameplay trailer.
We'll release a complete trailer soon as well as walktrough of some of the areas. Stay Tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Thanks Josh