★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Merry Christmas! This update brings you MORE FREE LEVELS! Destroy the presents for free towers and sparks!

## What's included?? ##
11 Free Levels (variety of themes)
7 Thanksgiving Themed Levels
7 4th of July Themed Levels
22 St. Patrick's Day Themed levels
22 Valentine's Day Themed Levels

## What else can I get through IAP?? ##
22 New Easter Themed levels featuring indestructible terrain.
22 New Halloween Themed levels featuring a brand new Jack 'O Blaster tower!
22 New Christmas Themed levels featuring Christmas presents.

## Did you know? ##
All the holiday levels in this game can be purchased in the original "The Creeps!" as IAP. Also, Installing this game on the same device as the original game will unlock the Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day level packs in the original!!

-Retina Display graphics
-Game Center scores and achievements

There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy!

RegularStormy's comments:
**Update! It's OUT NOW!!**

Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce the upcoming "The Creeps! Holiday Edition". Coming to the app store as soon as Apple approves it (hopefully before Valentines Day!!)

-New enemies!
-A powerful new tower!
-Retina graphics!
-Universal App!
-Game Center Scoreboards and Achievements
-Promotional price of $.99 for a limited time!! Get it before it goes to full price!!

The Creeps! H.E. will be a separate, stand-alone level pack. It's universal, so it will look nice on an iPad (it will be double sized, unlike The Creeps! HD which actually has larger maps made specifically for iPad).

02-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Is this going to follow the same "new levels each holiday" as Angry Birds season? If so, great!

Now Playing Broken Sword

02-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega-F View Post
Is this going to follow the same "new levels each holiday" as Angry Birds season? If so, great!
That's one AppStore trend I actually approve of.
02-09-2011, 12:16 AM
That last screen looks like a level editor. Yes???

...signature!
02-09-2011, 12:18 AM
..best news all day.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
02-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega-F View Post
I would like to do something like that, yes. It all depends on how well the holiday edition does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdrac View Post
That last screen looks like a level editor. Yes???
Heh, sorry, no. That's the updated level select screen (Similar to what The Creeps! HD has now).
02-09-2011, 12:22 AM
ummm.......

holiday edition or valentines edition? since the only other upcoming holiday i can think of is easter. not that i care,the creeps is the best td ever made and when i saw this i said f-yeah so loud my wife got pissed (kid sleeping). i have been anticipating another "the creeps" game and "plants vs zombies" so i will snatch this up without hesitation as soon as it hits the store. i would like to mention to the dev that i am thoroughly grateful for more content to this game,my favorite td of all time. keep it coming! also...is that supposed to be the bear from battle bears in the one screenshot,or is it just me?
02-09-2011, 12:34 AM
'the creeps" + retina = best td ever...
(i realize this is a holiday edition)

...signature!
02-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularStormy View Post
The Creeps! H.E. will be a separate, stand-alone level pack. It's universal, so it will look nice on an iPad (it will be double sized, unlike The Creeps! HD which actually has larger maps made specifically for iPad).
Are their still any plans to update the iPad version of The Creeps with some new maps (paid DLC would be fine with me)?

You talked about doing this almost a year ago.
02-09-2011, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid View Post
holiday edition or valentines edition? ... i would like to mention to the dev that i am thoroughly grateful for more content to this game,my favorite td of all time. keep it coming! also...is that supposed to be the bear from battle bears in the one screenshot,or is it just me?
Holiday Edition (V-Day is just the first holiday theme) Thanks for the support, I'm really glad you enjoy the game! And no, that's a different bear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Are their still any plans to update the iPad version of The Creeps with some new maps (paid DLC would be fine with me)?

You talked about doing this almost a year ago.
The Creeps! HD got Game Center support before the original game. It also got the fancy new level select first. Sparks and Batteries came to The Creeps! HD first. I definitely plan to continue supporting The Creeps! HD and bring it new levels. But you have to remember it's just me and an artist making these updates, and we both have full time jobs and wives

Last edited by RegularStormy; 02-09-2011 at 10:10 PM.