★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Disoriented is a full 360 degree puzzle platformer that is entertaining and challenging. Rotate your device through 60 levels and three difficulties. Challenge yourself by collecting all of the items in each level and getting to goal by the designated time.

You also have the ability to create your own levels using over 30 different textures. Let your friends try to beat them or send us your levels and we will put some of them in our future updates! How cool would it be to see your levels in our game? In future updates youll be able to share directly with your friends!

Join the fun and addiction that is Disoriented!

Disoriented Feature List:
Immersive gameplay that will have you moving around in your seat
Innovative 360 degree gravity control
60 hard to put down levels
3 difficulties that everyone can enjoy
Multiple styles of playing Disoriented
4 initial characters to fit any personality
2 extra unlockable characters with more to come in updates
Level Designer with unique and easy to use Slide and Draw Technology
Create your levels using over 30 different textures including spinning saw blades, firetraps and even penguins!
Save your levels and challenge your friends to beat them
Send us your custom levels and we might include them in our future updates!
Original Disoriented soundtracks by talented composers Tim Beek and Luke Thomas
Uniquely Artistic hand drawn water colored background art by Yeong-Hao Han
Optimized for retina display

crex's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Note: If you have a 2nd generation iPod Touch or 3G iPhone and are experiencing crashes do a restart to clear your memory. Some of the apps are still using memory even though they are closed and Disoriented needs a bit to run because of the high resolution backgrounds!
02-09-2011, 08:52 PM
surprise surprise

02-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Haha! You beat us too it Crex! Thanks for supporting our game and company so much!

Disoriented is now live. Please leave a comment and a rating.

Thank you all for your support! Look forward to a lot of updates in the future!

http://www.VortexGamesInc.com

A new indie game development company with fun and passion in our heart.
02-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Looks pretty slick. Any Game Center support?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
02-09-2011, 09:14 PM
There's no Game Center at the moment, but I really hope it's added soon!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED
02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Looks awesome, bought!

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
02-09-2011, 09:19 PM
We will be adding in achievements through Game Center in either the first or second updates.

Within a month we will also be adding in at least 60 more levels.

Also, we will be creating a few new modes for Disoriented. One is the endless fall mode, but it's not like doodle jump in reverse, you'll be falling and avoiding obstacles but then you'll come up to a corner and you'll have to turn the phone and fall a new direction! Think of something like an endless maze with points!

Another mode we want to add in is time trial mode where we will create levels specifically for speed. They will involve a lot more twisting and turning that the normal levels. Sort of like the fast reaction type of things expect with turning your device!

02-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Yes guys, this game is awesome. For real, get this game and support these devs, because they are good people who have worked hard and deserve it. Already bought, of course. Thanks vortex!
02-09-2011, 09:22 PM
The guys in the video illustrate perfectly why I dislike games that make you spin your actual device around.
02-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
The guys in the video illustrate perfectly why I dislike games that make you spin your actual device around.
Why is that? We don't understand your comment. They had a lot of fun playing Disoriented as has everyone who has personally tried it out.