Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default JellyCar 3 by Disney [Universal App] $0.99 Sale [v1.2 - 2 New tracks]

The sequel to the excellent JellyCar 2 is now out in the US!

Old 02-09-2011, 11:38 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Hey everyone, walaber here... creator of JellyCar. My full-time job at Disney now is making cool mobile games, and JellyCar 3 was my first official project. I coded this one myself, with some help of course. (I made the original JellyCar while I was working in the testing department of Disney)

I look forward to your thoughts, comments, questions, and feedback! We are already working on the first update to the game, and are planning to release frequent updates with more levels, features, etc.

Let me know what you think! we also have an official facebook page where we are posting about the game, if you want to check it out. Or follow me on twitter (@walaber).

Oh, almost forgot! "friend" me in the game (username "walaber"), and then you can easily find my ghost to race in the leaderboards (filter by friends)

Last edited by walaber; 02-09-2011 at 11:44 PM..
Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Oh nice, I remember when a friend suggested to download JellyCar, now they're 2 more games out.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:58 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Haha I love it. I remember JellyCar as my first iDevice app. Got it before I opened it for my birthday two years ago.

Can't wait to try out the third! Great job walaber.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:02 AM

Yeah, Jelly Car was one of my first apps in my iPod too , a great great game with tons of charm and fun, when JC2 was out it was an insta buy without even thinking it.
Walaber you made a challenging, fun and cool little gem with a lot of personality ! Will grab this when I get an iTunes card =D!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

JC3 basically takes everything good about the previous two games and expands on them. Car customization is especially fun to play around with. This was kind of a surprising release, but it has kept me occupied for the last 30 minutes. Loving the game so far.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by walaber View Post
Hey everyone, walaber here... creator of JellyCar. My full-time job at Disney now is making cool mobile games, and JellyCar 3 was my first official project. I coded this one myself, with some help of course. (I made the original JellyCar while I was working in the testing department of Disney)

I look forward to your thoughts, comments, questions, and feedback! We are already working on the first update to the game, and are planning to release frequent updates with more levels, features, etc.

Let me know what you think! we also have an official facebook page where we are posting about the game, if you want to check it out. Or follow me on twitter (@walaber).

Oh, almost forgot! "friend" me in the game (username "walaber"), and then you can easily find my ghost to race in the leaderboards (filter by friends)
Awesome! Thanks for chiming in the thread

Downloading now...
Old 02-10-2011, 01:17 AM
iPhone 5, OS 4.x

I love the Jelly car games they are awesome I will be buying this as soon as I get monies.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:43 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Buy this game NOW. It's filled with content (more levels promised soon) and gorgeously designed. It's an absolute steal at 99 cents. At the moment, I'm enjoying the car customization.

Last edited by Scrooge; 02-10-2011 at 01:49 AM..
Old 02-10-2011, 01:46 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
Buy this game NOW. It's filled with content (with more levels promised soon) and gorgeously designed. It's an absolute steal at 99 cents.
Coming from someone with the name "Scrooge", that's saying a lot! Glad you like the game!