★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining orders saying you mustn't ? No, OK just me then, but if you like 3D physics puzzle games you're in luck !

Introducing Topple Towers. Manoeuvre your cannon around a series of increasingly complexed puzzle towers, blast any red blocks out of them while ensuring that the green ones stay put. Manipulate contraptions involving cogs, chains and other machinery. Marvel at a surprising use of a gyrocopter and utilise different materials such as ice , wood and steel to your advantage.

All safe in the knowledge that you will never have to come up with unconvincing excuses as to why there are cannon ball sized holes in your neighbours fence.

Please note that Topple Towers requires an iphone 3GS or better to run. It also supports the ipad as well as retina display graphics if supported by your device.

Ian Stanbridge's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Topple Towers 1.0

Device: iOS Universal

Category: Games

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/topple-towers/id416639336?mt=8&uo=4

Description:

Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining orders saying you mustn't ? No, OK just me then, but if you like 3D physics puzzle games you're in luck !Introducing Topple Towers. Manoeuvre your cannon around a series of increasingly complexed puzzle towers, blast any red blocks out of them while ensuring that the green ones stay put. Manipulate contraptions involving cogs, chains and other machinery. Marvel at a surprising use of a gyrocopter and utilise different materials such as ice , wood and steel to your advantage. All safe in the knowledge that you will never have to come up with unconvincing excuses as to why there are cannon ball sized holes in your neighbours fence.

Please note that Topple Towers requires an iphone 3GS or better to run. It also supports the ipad as well as retina display graphics if supported by your device.

I've attached a few promo codes below for people to check it out

HWE9JRNY6WEE
PK4A6AT73T6M
76WT7EAMAH3Y
TJL3RR7RFTE6
PNTKE7AYTHNH
02-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks! I got PNTKE7AYTHNH. Looks like a blast! Will leave review!

02-11-2011, 12:00 PM
I got PK4A6AT73T6M.

Thanks.
02-11-2011, 12:12 PM
All gone

Last edited by speed4mee; 02-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.
04-05-2011, 10:02 AM
New update coming with extra levels

Hi Everyone

I've just posted an update to Apple which includes new levels as well as some game engine improvements for better graphics and performance. It should hopefully be released sometime latter this week. The new levels can be found in the newly added 'Extra Levels' mode.

Also thanks a lot to every who has bought a copy of my game especially those of you who posted a review. I'm planning to occasionally add further levels to the extra levels mode of Topple Towers while working on my new game.

Thanks,

Ian
04-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Why are things never simple ?

Sorry I think I must have jinxed myself with the last post. It looks like there is an issue between the latest version of xcode and some of the libraries I use where the game breaks when Apple try to add their distribution code to it. I think I am going to have to wait for a fix to this before I release my updates. This is probably the safest thing to do at the moment because the current version on the app store was compile with the previous version of xcode so is unaffected and runs fine.

Sorry about the delay to the new levels

Ian
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Update with extra levels released

The new update has now been released. It's got 20 extra levels which can be accessed by selecting the extra levels option from the main menu. The game engine has also be upgraded for better performance. Also if you have an iPad 2 be sure to go into the preferences menu and set the physics animation setting to ultra to take advantage of all it's multicore processing goodness.

Enjoy