★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: From the creator's of Paper Glider - the ten billionth download, comes Traffic Panic!

02-11-2011, 12:18 PM
From the creator's of Paper Glider - the ten billionth download, comes Traffic Panic!

Hi everyone,

Neon Play here, the mobile games studio that created Paper Glider - Apple's ten billionth download. We have just released our latest game and it has gone straight to the Free Games #1 spot in the UK and Canada!

Traffic Panic, the latest FREE addictive game where players control the traffic lights by tapping the screen. The quicker the player safely crosses the traffic, the more points are awarded.

Getting high scores rewards you with special coins, with these you can unlock up to five different harder levels. These coins can also be bought via in-app purchasing if you wish to speed up your progress.

You can compete against your friends with Game Center's live global leaderboard.

Smash into it here Traffic Panic

Screenshots

New updates are already on the way so Traffic Panic should be here to stay!

We would love to hear your opinion on the game.

Download the game via this link here Traffic Panic

Neon Play
Facebook
Twitter
02-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Fun game but I hate ads. Is there going to be an option to pay to remove ads?

02-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Thank BazookaTime, we think it's a good deal of fun.

Buying the Traffic Panic 'coins' via in-app purchase will remove the adverts. We recommend the 2000 coins option, they are a bargain

Neon Play

Last edited by neonplay; 02-11-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: typo
02-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonplay View Post
Thank BazookaTime, we think it's a good deal of fun.

Buying the Traffic Panic 'coins' via in-app purchase will remove the adverts. We recommend the 2000 coins option, they are a bargain

Neon Play
Okay thanks. Just wanted to make sure if I purchased some coins the ads would be gone.
02-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Fun game but I hate ads. Is there going to be an option to pay to remove ads?
Yeah. I'm sorry, but it's a deal-breaker for me as well.
02-11-2011, 12:51 PM
That's cool, that's why we put the option in there so buying in-game coins will stop those banner ads
02-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Improvements

Hey all,

We are in the process of making some exciting changes to Traffic Panic.

We will be including power ups in the next release and changing the structure of the coin system so there are more regular rewards, making it is easier to progress.

If there is any other feedback that you guys would like to give to improve the game in any way, we would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance,

Neon Play