★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Time Box for FREE

03-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Time Box for FREE

Just checked App Shopper and found Time Box. It's a good game that's similar to Cubicman and Action Blox and is free (at the moment at least).

App Shopper Link
iTunes Link

Description:
Quote:
Time Box is a mind challenging logic game. Control your box and navigate it to the exit grid, which in narrow and complex world of Time Box is never easy! Beat the campaign? Hungry for more? Generate levels as you see fit using in game random level generator, which makes every game unique.

Features:
- 6 different worlds to explore
- 54 pre-generated unique campaign levels
- random level generator
- full 3D graphics
- easy touch based controls

Created by Anshar Studios
www.anshar.eu

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
03-30-2009, 01:07 PM
I also downloaded this and was pleasantly surprised. I think I remember another game, similar to this one, that was discussed quite a bit on these forums but I never got it.

Having a similar game for free is great, and random levels mean unlimited replay value!

Stefan

03-30-2009, 01:20 PM
DIAMOND ISLANDS!! Awesome! Wasn't expecting this type of game from the screenshots. Don't have time to play it now but will get in some quality time tonight

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
DIAMOND ISLANDS!! Awesome! Wasn't expecting this type of game from the screenshots. Don't have time to play it now but will get in some quality time tonight
Diamond Islands is a terrific game, and Time Box looks great especially with the randomly generated puzzles. Will give this a try later.
03-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmwinkel View Post
I also downloaded this and was pleasantly surprised. I think I remember another game, similar to this one, that was discussed quite a bit on these forums but I never got it.

Having a similar game for free is great, and random levels mean unlimited replay value!
CubicMan Deluxe

I own all three

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Nice find, already have Diamond Islands, but can't argue with the price, along with randomly generated levels. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
03-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Another reason why I love this Forum!

Thanks so much for mentioning this game is available for free, I probably would've overlooked it, but it's fun and challenging.
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
for free i'll give it a go

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
03-30-2009, 04:03 PM
- random level generator
say no more...sweet
03-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Wow, I am impressed. Graphics look nice and so does gameplay. It's been a while since there was a quality free game.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread