★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We love reading your reviews and appreciate your feedback! Please take a minute to rate and review, we will consider them all for future releases.

==FEATURED IN NEW & NOTEWORTHY GAMES IN 65 APP STORES==

==REVIEWS==

The Portable Gamer - "Rodent Rage takes physics based puzzle games and slaps on a coat of bloody good times. The humor is entertaining, the gameplay is easy and familiar, and there is just enough to make this game stand out amongst the crowd."***

GGS Gamer - "All in, its a fun and surprisingly challenging physics fun."***

Aeropause Games - "Rodent Rage is an interesting and challenging game that has enough tongue-in-cheek gore, humor, and charm to earn it a 4 out 5 rating."

=====

Sit back, relax and close your eyes. Now imagine you're a helpless lab rodent who's only job in life is to be the subject of experiments for the human Scientists. You're mistreated, and you're not going to take it anymore.

Rodent Rage is a physics puzzler where you play the role of raging Lab Rodents who have mutated in a freak lab accident on a mission to destroy the white-coated Scientists.

3 worlds to explore
Mini-Games
Multiple ways to kill the Scientists
Addictive Gameplay

Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUFNa3UETw0
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TouchTiltGames

TouchTilt Games's comments:
Edit Quick update - Rodent Rage! on the iPhone has gone free.

Hey guys,

Rodent Rage is now live on the Store.

Rodent Rage is a physics puzzler where you play the role of raging Lab Rodents who have mutated in a freak lab accident on a mission to destroy the white-coated Scientists.

- 30 Levels, 3 worlds
- Minigames
- Score points by saving bombs and saving the Rodents
- Numerous gruesome ways to kill the Scientists

Here's the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TouchTiltGames

http://www.touchtilt.com

Cheers!
02-17-2011, 08:53 PM
New & Noteworthy

Just wanted to share that Rodent Rage just made New & Noteworthy in Games, in at least the US and Canada thus far.

02-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks, just left a review. Fun game, but it's not for little kids as the rodents or scientists do get sliced and blown up, with spewing blood everywhere for a second or two. The puzzles themselves are pretty neat, especially as you get higher into the first world and into the second (and third, I presume - not quite there yet). The mini games are a nice addition.

Level loading is a little slow, but not bad. There is a "retry" button, which helps, once you realize you blew it... and you get a certain number of ammo for each level and it will automatically retry after you take that last shot and miss - I do like that feature.

The swiping to go up in world 2 is a little awkward - I swipe up, feel like I've placed my shot correctly, but it adjusts to the lower world view to take the shot and sometimes doesn't use the targeting crosshair in the location I'd expected. Wondering if others have the same issue.

Played both on iPhone and iPad in 2X. If you've got an iPad, I'd go for that version instead as game is a bit more fun on the big screen.

Overall, fun sound effects, and a nice physics shooting puzzle game!
02-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Secondtime.

Yeah the game is not rated for the lil' ones

There should be a new release today/tomorrow (for iphone) that allows you to cancel a bomb that's fired if you make a mistake and don't have to wait.

I will be taking out the swipe on World 2 and 3 in the next release as well as other improvements.

cheers!
04-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Quick update - Rodent Rage! on the iPhone has gone free.
04-22-2011, 10:06 AM
My review from a private forum: I have a soft spot in my heart for these small indie developers.TouchTilt has two games on the market, Rodent Rage! and Spazcon. Currently Rodant Rage is free. It plays similarly to Angry Birds with a touch of Ragdoll Blaster thrown in for good measure. You are defending the rats by shooting bombs into the room to blow up the scientists but not the rats. The voices of the rats are cute, charming and crude with alot of bleeps to cover up their swearing. Animation is very clever, dark and moody with an abundant amount of blood and body parts for everyone.
If I have one negative to say it's just that it starts out as an extremely difficult game. In Ragdoll you can usually get the doll where you want it but here you are trying to squeeze you bomb between two beams and it's near impossible. I'd love to hear other comments on what you think and I'll probably pick up Spazcon just to support them.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchTilt Games View Post
Quick update - Rodent Rage! on the iPhone has gone free.
Free with ads that is but they don't show up when actually playing.