★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --------------------------------------------
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch 4 / iPad
--------------------------------------------

bright graphics, excellent sound, good sense of humor, and vast re-playability will keep fans of the genre happy for some time." 148Apps

"the brightly coloured world is endearing it's fun to pop into for a quick mission." Pocket Gamer

"It plays and looks great, it has plenty of content and charm, and you can play it wherever you are, be it on your desktop or your phone. - Gamezebo

Get ready for the best FREE dungeon crawler ever! Create a character, grab a Buddy (or two) from your friends character lineup, and go forth on Missions as you thwack ugly Oblins and other creepy-crawlies!

Buddy Rush is a cross-platform, single-player, action role-playing game (RPG) developed for Facebook.

Connect with your Facebook account and play through your internet browser or on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.Youll adventure through a beautifully rendered 3D world, taking along buddies that arent just generic NPCs theyre computer-controlled characters that your Facebook Friends have created!Earn experience points for Buddies just for bringing them along on Missions, and earn experience points for your own character just for getting taken along in your friends own adventures!

The full FREE game features:
- A cute isometric 3D world to grab loot and level up in!
- 16 customizable characters: Choose a class and customize outfits, armor and weapons to help improve your characters talents and increase the chance that your friends will select your Buddy for their next Mission!
- Play with your friends Buddy character: Form groups for Missions and Dungeons by selecting from Facebook friends existing Buddies. Reward their Buddy with experience for bringing them along and theyll return the favor by inviting your Buddy for their own adventures!
- 11 different Chapters and 104 Missions: Each Chapter presents a new environment and soundtrack, with fresh objectives, monsters and bosses to overcome.
- Over 2000 items: Earn items that make your Buddy stronger by completing challenging Missions, Dungeons and Challenges, or by purchasing in the store.

Coming Soon! More Chapters, Missions, Characters and Gears.

Like and Play us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/buddyrush

Watch us on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/buddyrush

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/buddyrush

Tell your friends and get more Buddies to play with!

Click the arrow next to Free App in the iTunes AppStore and select Tell a Friend from the dropdown options.
02-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Looks great. Downloading. Do you have to be on wifi to play this?

02-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Looks great. Downloading. Do you have to be on wifi to play this?
Boo requires facebook!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
02-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Is it possible to reset my Buddy Rush account without making another FB account.
02-12-2011, 12:39 AM
So if you play on your iPhone/iPod and then play on FB, you'd be accessing the same character, is that correct?
02-12-2011, 01:29 AM
This is actually kind of fun.
02-12-2011, 07:57 AM
You said it would be free!
02-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
Yesterday when I used my NZ account to buy it it was free.
02-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
Pretty sure it'll go free soon. I'd say wait a couple of days atleast before buying it.
02-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Despite the fact I had to create a facebook account to play this I'm actually enjoying the game. But does anybody know if it's possible to buy Stamina Potions without spending real life cash? :S

You only have three points of stamina, a mission takes away one point and it takes fifteen minutes for one point of stamina to recharge. It means you can't play for long.

~ Game Center ID: Amalah ~
~ Plus+ ID, OpenFeint ID: UnicornMoon ~
~ Playing: Tiny Wings, Chocolate Tycoon, Pocket Frogs, Sad Princess, Stylish Dash ~