★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Weilies
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: EXCLUSIVE Balancing Game in App Store
With Physic + Time Attack + Imagination + Balancing element
Addictive fun!

Control is just simple: TAP + RE-TAP + HOLD

But you might hold your breath, feel the fear, pressure just to pass through the levels. That's why you LOVE THIS GAME.

Great to play & share, together with your family or couples.

GAME FEATURES:

32 ADDICTING LEVELS
Simply FUN Game, TAP, DRAG, BALANCE and keep your objects balance on the screen.

4 DIFFERENT GAME MODES
Enjoy the rookie to master challenges. Try different possibility and combination, crack your head to pass the levels.

EASY TO ADOPT, BUT HARD TO MASTER
Many of my public tester found the game just NICE, Reason? Coz it's easy to play. TAP --> TAP DRAG. But once they advancing, they are addicted by different constraints.

ATTRACTIVE GRAPHICS & MUSICS
Each game mode come play with different background music which perfectly suit the game environment. Gamers will just enjoy the music while solving the puzzle.

Are you READY FOR CHALLENGE?

!!!PLAY TOUCH SCREEN GAME LIKE YOU NEVER DO BEFORE!!!

Check out more on: http://www.facebook.com/astudion

weilies's comments:
EXCLUSIVE Balancing Game in App Store
With Physic + Time Attack + Imagination + Balancing element

Control is just simple: TAP + RE-TAP + HOLD

But you might hold your breath, feel the fear, pressure just to pass through the levels. That's why you LOVE THIS GAME.

Great to play & share, together with your family or couples.
GAME FEATURES:
32 ADDICTING LEVELS
Simply FUN Game, TAP, DRAG, BALANCE and keep your objects balance on the screen.

4 DIFFERENT GAME MODES
Enjoy the rookie to master challenges. Try different possibility and combination, crack your head to pass the levels.

EASY TO ADOPT, BUT HARD TO MASTER
Many of my public tester found the game just NICE, Reason? Coz it's easy to play. TAP --> TAP DRAG. But once they advancing, they are addicted by different constraints.

ATTRACTIVE GRAPHICS & MUSICS
Each game mode come play with different background music which perfectly suit the game environment. Gamers will just enjoy the music while solving the puzzle.

Are you READY FOR CHALLENGE?

Get This Game
02-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Send a message via MSN to weilies Send a message via Skype™ to weilies
Game Impressions

i am so glad that i jz received my first review from UK App store

Quote:
When I first loaded up the game, I was greeted with a very cool, chilled take on a Bob marley classic. The cutesy artwork and vibrant colours are all well laid out, with a good sense of usability as well as a solid, professional feel.

The lack of any options isn't a problem at all, as everything is how it should be already. Like one of those really good quality amps that just has a volume dial, this throws you straight in without any fiddling about.

The Anime/Cartoon feel works well. Everything is clearly defined and easy to tell apart. Wording is concise and to the point. Loading is super fast and levels easy to access. The sounds are quite relaxing, and won't annoy you. A nice fit to the action and a lively mix of reggae / jazz, beeps and squeaks.

The most important aspect of the gameplay is physics, so it's important that these hold up well. Thankfully, they do and things fall, roll, bump in to each other and bounce as you would expect, but not so realistically as to make the game impossible. It's this balance that the game gets right, which makes the whole thing very enjoyable indeed.

The pace quickly changes from careful placement, to wild grabbing as you knock your nicely made pile off balance by clipping the edge of your umbrella with a football, or another equally unlikely, but delightful encounter. Sometimes the first object you select will start rolling, so you'll need to quickly grab and place the second to stop it falling off an edge. These changes inspeed keep you glued, and when things do go wrong, you can normally see the mistake you made as it all falls apart. This makes it worth replaying and helps you want to progress.

There are a couple of little niggles I had, but they don't detract from the play much to be honest. Bare in mind, i've not even nearly completed the game, so some of these might not apply in later levels.

-Having to pick the items in the order given. This takes a bit of freedom away, and means I can't make the object pyramids I imagine.

-Grabbing the items from the top menu can be a bit unresponsive at times.

-The squishing effect is slightly too sensitive, along with the collision detection. Sometimes I think I can squeeze through a small gap, but my finger obscures the object (usually a small football) and it knocks the items i'm passing between. This is possibly my fault for having fat thumbs.

-A Timed, or never ending mode, along with some achievements as well as more detail and variation in the objects would be nice in future updates.

-Footballs could move slower when dragged. They plough through my whole stack on occasion. This might be my over-enthusiasm.

I couldn't find any bugs, and the framerate, controls and gameplay were all solid. I'll keep this game installed and play it a fair bit. A fun mix of action, puzzle, stress and relaxation.
Thanks Tike Myson!
03-01-2011, 10:59 AM
GREAT NEWS from AStudion

Our Puzzle Game app just featured in App Store!!
Title "Stack On ME EXPRESS" (third image)
03-02-2011, 09:56 AM
OMG!!!
my game just featured PAID & FREE version

Thanks App Store!