★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE STORY OF BONEMAUL ORC QUEEN!!!
SEVEN BIG COLOSSUS TO DEFEAT!!!
MANY SKILL TO INCREASE YOUR POWER!!!
SIMPLE USABILITY!!!

IF YOU LOVE RPG AND FANTASY YOU MUST HAVE IT!!!

Storyline:
Years before moffee fall down from heaven, even before they, the undead, woke up from the ice, the elements were ruled by powerful creatures called Colossus. With the passing of eras, Corruption did crazy Drauv, Holy Colossus, bending it badly. Drauv by deception convinced his brothers that the world must be purified through the destruction. For years the world was shocked by the elements, until a young ogress, called Wharr, of the order of the Valkyries screaming, challenged the seven giants.
Will She success in the task where many armies were defeated?
Fulfill her destiny to become the Queen of Bonemaul Orc?
Life and death is in your hands!

Tips and Tricks:
How to play? Simple! Move your device to the left and right to guide Wharr, the Valkyrie, and make she land on the platforms in order to prepare she for the next jump.

In the session "WorldMap" choose among the giants, what you want to challenge and fight it in the battlefield!.

Defeat the colossus and gain coin!!!

Buy PowerUp to Shop Skills, and guide the destiny of Wharr to the throne of Bonemaul!!!

Eldacar's comments:

THE STORY OF BONEMAUL ORC QUEEN!!!
SEVEN BIG COLOSSUS TO DEFEAT!!!
MANY SKILL TO INCREASE YOUR POWER!!!
SIMPLE USABILITY!!!

IF YOU LOVE RPG AND FANTASY YOU MUST HAVE IT!!!

Storyline:
Years before moffee fall down from heaven, even before they, the undead, woke up from the ice, the elements were ruled by powerful creatures called Colossus. With the passing of eras, Corruption did crazy Drauv, Holy Colossus, bending it badly. Drauv by deception convinced his brothers that the world must be purified through the destruction. For years the world was shocked by the elements, until a young ogress, called Wharr, of the order of the Valkyries screaming, challenged the seven giants.
Will She success in the task where many armies were defeated?
Fulfill her destiny to become the Queen of Bonemaul Orc?
Life and death is in your hands!

Tips and Tricks:
How to play? Simple! Move your device to the left and right to guide Wharr, the Valkyrie, and make she land on the platforms in order to prepare she for the next jump.

In the session "WorldMap" choose among the giants, what you want to challenge and fight it in the battlefield!.

Defeat the colossus and gain coin!!!

Buy PowerUp to Shop Skills, and guide the destiny of Wharr to the throne of Bonemaul!!!
02-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Really needs a gameplay video. I can't tell what's going on, or even what style of game it is based on the screenshots alone.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

02-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Really needs a gameplay video. I can't tell what's going on, or even what style of game it is based on the screenshots alone.
It's a jumping game with a few RPG trappings and terribly floaty controls. I was hoping for a 2D version of Shadow of Colossus, but, alas, it's not that.
02-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Eldacar Send a message via MSN to Eldacar Send a message via Skype™ to Eldacar
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I was hoping for a 2D version of Shadow of Colossus
02-12-2011, 10:52 PM
are these stages with set platforms or is this all random? when you climb high enough is there someting to kill? to you have to jump on certain platforms to kill the beast? i think i just made my own game....

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
02-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldacar View Post
Don't laugh: you could take the basic idea (platforming on a humongous creature) and turn it into a really cool 2D game. Unfortunately this isn't it.
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Don't laugh: you could take the basic idea (platforming on a humongous creature) and turn it into a really cool 2D game. Unfortunately this isn't it.
What's wrong with this?
02-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
It's a jumping game with a few RPG trappings and terribly floaty controls. I was hoping for a 2D version of Shadow of Colossus, but, alas, it's not that.
I just finished Shadow of Colossus, the definition of an epic game as far as I'm concerned.

A 2D take on it could be fun, but part of what made it so great to me were the visuals.
02-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
What's wrong with this?
You're basically jumping on random platforms; every once in a while the "colossus" blocks your view with his fist, which makes it difficult to hit the platforms. If you survive, you reach the colossus, hit him a few times and kill him. There's an RPG component, but it seems pretty pointless.

Frankly, if the tilt controls were sharp, it could be a bit of fun. But the floatiness kills it for me.

@Paradiso: I agree, you couldn't capture the epicness of a Team Ico game in 2D (much less on a small screen). But the idea of clambering up a gigantic creature in 2D could have been pretty darn cool.
02-12-2011, 11:53 PM
You want a 2D game like Shadow of the Colossus? Not iPhone playable, but it fits the bill: http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/heir