★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Sacred odyssey help

02-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Sacred odyssey help

Post here any help or Qs on this Ipad Gameloft game. FIrst off, i'm having trouble defeating the first Big Boss, the huge wasp inside the talking tree, I get to the point where I drain all its energy but he goes to recharge and just comes back, how do I kill it?
02-12-2011, 06:04 PM
When it goes to recharge, throw some bombs at it

02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Hi how do get through the hall of mirrors because I have the green orb thing but I cant find the yellow orb do u know where it is

Thnk u
02-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Mirror room

I have the IPAD version of this game and am stuck in the room with the mirrors. After trying every possible angle on each mirror, i searched the iphone thread for the solution (I have spent 6+ hours on this already). On page 18,19 of that thread there are screen shots of the solution and it seems that I am missing mirrors that are shown there specifically the 5th one on the ground floor and also a later one on the top balcony Did i miss something? I have both orbs in place and first 2 doors open and searched. HELP!!!
02-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Ghost View Post
I have the IPAD version of this game and am stuck in the room with the mirrors. After trying every possible angle on each mirror, i searched the iphone thread for the solution (I have spent 6+ hours on this already). On page 18,19 of that thread there are screen shots of the solution and it seems that I am missing mirrors that are shown there specifically the 5th one on the ground floor and also a later one on the top balcony Did i miss something? I have both orbs in place and first 2 doors open and searched. HELP!!!
The missing mirrors appear after completing various objectives in the other rooms. Just complete all the puzzles. They appear one after the other. One enables the beam to active a door or whatever. Then another appears, and so on. It's quite linear. if you're missing a mirror then there is a puzzle incomplete somewhere. I took ages on this bit too. The mirrors only have one obvious direction too if that helps. And use the teleport circles in each corner. That's all I can remember.
07-07-2011, 12:12 PM
The Mirrors

So I put the green Orb thing on the pedestal and now I can't figure out what to do next. I've tried moving the mirrors around, but nothing seems to be working.
09-07-2011, 09:32 PM
sacred adyssey problem in artemagus temple

Hello everyone and I am josvil help with altemagus temple, where I find an obstacle that presented me with nine fires, which is not the correct frequency, please help
09-09-2011, 11:07 AM
You will need to look here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/62114...ayden/58088935

It has a list of how what order to hit the fire pits in to open the door.

Great game, but man the puzzles sucked.