★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Glory of the pure mind
Zarik is simple logical game, which consist of 100 levels (from very easy to near-impossible). Its main advantages are clear uncluttered interface and amusing strategic gameplay. You have a wooden board and several dice you have to move to outlined zones.

HOW TO COMPLETE:
- The number of the die is the number of moves it can make.
- Touch and drag the die. Move the die to an outlined zone with no moves remaining.
- Touch screen with two fingers to enter the prediction mode.
- Some places are stack, so you cannot go there

Avaloid's comments:
Zarik HD - hardcore puzzle for iPad!

02-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Devil Dice on the iPad? Win.

/bought

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

02-15-2011, 06:03 PM
I picked this up on iPhone, but I don't think that I ever played it - bad on me... I will resurrect and if I like it, then I always prefer having things on the iPad...

It looks like the iPad version may have larger puzzles?

I'll be interested in your impressions djflippy knowing you are a puzzle nut..

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
02-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Good one
02-16-2011, 08:45 PM
@Avaloid - can you explain "prediction" mode to me? I don't see what it does.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
02-16-2011, 11:25 PM
bought it yesterday. and i am loving it!
02-17-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I picked this up on iPhone, but I don't think that I ever played it - bad on me... I will resurrect and if I like it, then I always prefer having things on the iPad...

It looks like the iPad version may have larger puzzles?

I'll be interested in your impressions djflippy knowing you are a puzzle nut..
This is a brain-burner and I really like it. Some of the puzzles are not at all obvious. In addition to the plain white dice that move according to face count, there are quite a few other types of dice. For instance, blue dice that move normally, but are not required to be in a square to complete the puzzle and grey dice that are immovable. It's all about figuring out where and when to move a die and/or slide a die, because some dice slide other dice, without flipping faces. new goodies open up frequently, some help, some hinder: warp gates, roll increase swatches, obstacles, etc. The presentation is nice and the controls are simple...they're dice...you roll them. Recommended for people that like to challenge their brains to a duel.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

Last edited by djflippy; 02-26-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: sp
02-17-2011, 05:40 PM
cool, i'll check it out than, thanks for the explanation
02-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the code on the other thread. Just left a review.

This is a fun and challenging puzzle game. Had it on the iPhone - looks great on the iPad. Basically have a board with a certain number of dice on it. The number on each die is how many times you can roll that die, with the goal being to get each die onto a target. They are special blue dies that can push others, obstacles and various board patterns.

I like how you can also have different board graphics, and that you can now see where the target boxes are even if they are hidden. Overall, great game.
04-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Now "100% off for limited time!" Tried it, love it! If you like strategic logic puzzlesdon't miss it!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)