★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***PRESS QUOTES***

iPhone Quality Index Rating: 8.2!

"By the time you're done with it, you'll be shot to pieces. A weary wreck, surrounded by hastily sketched maps, wondering how a 59p iPhone App could do this to you." - Eurogamer (8/10)

"Clever and Creepy." "Evocative and Challenging" - Touch Arcade (4/5 Stars)

"An immersive experience." - AppAdvice (4/5 Stars)

"A genuine diamond in the rough." - Appsafari (4.5/5 Stars)

"A great single player experience." "Cerebral, atmospheric and challenging." - Nine over Ten (Rated 4.5/5)

"A truly unique little gem" - SlideToPlay

Journey into a world of endless darkness as you try to recollect the memories of your forgotten past. Will you find the light that eludes you? Or will you fade away quietly into the dead of night?

Plunge into this Top-Down Adventure and play through 50 levels of suspense and intrigue. It's as simple as finding your way to the exit and to the bottom of this mystery. But the road ahead is treacherous. And the cover of night hides many secrets that only the light can reveal.

Features:
- Intuitive and Innovative Light-Based Gameplay.
- 50 Levels (5 different zones with different light mechanics).
- Collect 122 Tapes to reveal the story and achievements!
- Nail Biting Multiplayer Match-ups over Game Center!
- Freeplay mode for limitless fun in the dark!

With simple controls. stunning artwork, gripping narrative and novel mechanics, Infinight will test your memory, courage and resolve. Packed with loads of goodies to collect and achievements to unlock, Infinight promises hours of engaging gameplay.

Once you've got your night vision going, dive into our nerve-wrecking Multiplayer Mode (with Game Center integration) for some fast-paced, nail-biting, hair-raising action that's an adrenalin rush unlike any other.

Follow us on Facebook! We love to hear from you!
www.lambdamugames.com/facebook

Lambdamu's comments:

***PRESS QUOTES***

"By the time you're done with it, you'll be shot to pieces. A weary wreck, surrounded by hastily sketched maps, wondering how a 59p iPhone App could do this to you." - Eurogamer (8/10)

"Clever and Creepy." "Evocative and Challenging" - Touch Arcade (4/5 Stars)

"An immersive experience." - AppAdvice (4/5 Stars)

"A great single player experience." "Cerebral, atmospheric and challenging." - NineOverTen (4.5/5 Stars)

"A truly unique little gem" - SlideToPlay
02-15-2011, 11:43 AM
LambdaMu Games is proud to present our latest game: Infinight!

Infinight is a game of exploration, adventure and memory. Set in a world covered in darkness, you're challenged to find your way out from one level to the next. With no recollection of what happened to you, everyone else, or the light, you'll have to pull your wits together to survive through the night. Danger lurks around every corner, so use whatever flashes of light you can gather to illuminate the landscape and warn you of what lies ahead - before you plunge back in to the endless dark.

Youtube link | Pop Up

*NEW* - MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY DEMO:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Features:
- Intuitive and Innovative Light-Based Gameplay!
- Retina Display!
- 50 Levels (5 different zones)!
- Collect 122 Tapes to reveal the story!
- Nail Biting Multiplayer Mode!
- Freeplay mode!
- Game Center Support with our 34 Achievements to Unlock!

Join us at facebook to find out about our latest games!

Last edited by Lambdamu; 04-01-2011 at 08:53 AM.

02-15-2011, 12:07 PM
is it only me or this is a top-down game instead of a platformer?
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmiracle View Post
is it only me or this is a top-down game instead of a platformer?
We actually had the exact same discussion on classifying Infinight. We ended up calling it a "top-down platformer" which was gradually simplified to a "platformer".

02-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Just a quick announcement, we'll be holding a small competition to give away promo codes for Infinight. More details will come real soon !

02-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
Just a quick announcement, we'll be holding a small competition to give away promo codes for Infinight. More details will come real soon !
Thanks for holding a contest but I hope that the contest does not involve Facebook or Twitter, but glad to see you holding a contest. The game looks quite interesting, different, and polished.
02-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Liked @speed4mee
02-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Yay! I own every single one of your games so this is next on the list. Can't wait for the contest

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
02-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Screw the contest, I bought it! It looks too unique and a lot like Chip's Challenge, but more involved and interesting. Hope that it sells well! I will leave a review at some point as well.
02-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serian View Post
Screw the contest, I bought it! It looks too unique and a lot like Chip's Challenge, but more involved and interesting. Hope that it sells well! I will leave a review at some point as well.
Wow, thanks alot! Do let us know what you think of the game!

PS: You could still enter the contest and win a promo code for someone