★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now with Bluetooth multiplayer! Take on your Game Centre friends list and prove you're the best at bat with the brand new multi-player mode.

Fast and frantic arcade baseball action at your fingertips, get ready to knock it out of the park.

A must play game for all baseball and sports fans, Big Hit Baseball delivers 20 different teams from across the Americas & Japan for you to pitch and bat your way through in multiple cup modes and showdowns.

Along with achievements, Game Centre, Facebook posting and a name editor Big Hit Baseball provides players with every opportunity to customise their game and share their successes with the world.

Join the facebook group for more info: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Hit-Baseball/148509605202765?v=wall
Email us with your feedback at bgsfeedback@eidos.com
02-16-2011, 04:47 AM
I liked the cricket game and this is just as fun simple swipe controls but great fun

02-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Debating whether to check this out. The player models look weird, but I'm intrigued by a baseball game with a player editor.
02-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Cricket was great, and normally I'd pick this up right away, but why does the lite version of this game cost more than the full?
02-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Cricket was great, and normally I'd pick this up right away, but why does the lite version of this game cost more than the full?
And why does the description for the lite version say only "Wibble Wibble Wibble Wibble", and the game is also (c) Wibble?

At least that's what it says as of this moment. The support links lead to wibble.com. I can't imagine it's possible someone hacked the iTunes page...?

Dave's Facebook page. Ya, I don't like FB either but oh well.

Find out about the upcoming Daredevil Dave 2!!!

The best place for info is right here in this thread at TA!
02-16-2011, 11:16 PM
My question is why isn't the lite version free?

Last edited by Curleh Mustache; 02-16-2011 at 11:21 PM.
02-17-2011, 06:11 AM
Game Impressions

Great game - as Cricket was.

Outstanding controls - as Cricket had.

Uses the iDevices to their fullest potential and shows what's possible with just a little imagination and a good helping of common sense - as Cricket did.

Destined to be underrated and ignored - as Cricket was.
02-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
My question is why isn't the lite version free?
It's been fixed, I noticed today. Played it and it's alright. Definitely not the game for those looking for sim baseball.
02-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statnut View Post
It's been fixed, I noticed today. Played it and it's alright. Definitely not the game for those looking for sim baseball.
Curious, what defines a game as being "sim" baseball?
02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Curious, what defines a game as being "sim" baseball?
Well for starters, getting the rules of the game right. For example, with two outs and a runner on third, the other team shouldn't score a run on a fly out. Also, being able to control your runners so that a pop up to second base doesn't turn into a double play.

20 runs a side by the second inning is also a little ridiculous.