★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take the role of Herman, a crazy old hermit that lives high up in the Himalayan Mountains. With years and years of meditation and training, Herman has developed Ninja-like skills and the mindset of a mad man. Take control over this lunatic and jump from platform to platform in this endless, extremely addictive jumper game!

Brag about your highscore to your friends using Facebook and Game Center!

FEATURES:
Bright and beautiful visuals
Unique powerups
61 Achievements and an in-game achievement list
Addictive and endless gameplay
Collectable trophies and a trophy room to admire them
Game Center integration with leaderboards and achievements
Facebook support: post score, achievements and collected trophies
Retina display support
Running on all devices

------------------------

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

02-16-2011, 06:40 AM
Looks pretty good my type of game so an instant buy from me

02-16-2011, 07:12 AM
Another endless runner, eh? My last two have given me mixed results. Absolutely love Grim Joggers, but I found CrazyControl 2 basically unplayable. Do I need another endless runner right now? Probably not...but I'll keep my ear to this thread just in case it turns out to be exceptional.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
02-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Another endless runner, eh? My last two have given me mixed results. Absolutely love Grim Joggers, but I found CrazyControl 2 basically unplayable. Do I need another endless runner right now? Probably not...but I'll keep my ear to this thread just in case it turns out to be exceptional.
What's unplayable about CrazyControl2? It's not a casual game, but it is certainly not unplayable.
02-16-2011, 09:12 AM
this looks great. nice "theme".
02-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Game Impressions

Ok picked this up and played for a bit so these impressions are from only a little bit of game time .

Too start off the Graphics and sound are nice as is the overall polish of the game . And the game itself is an endless runner type .

Controls consists of jumping your Hermat from stone to stone by touching the screen which brings up an arrow and arc of where you will jump too.

Gameplay itself you start off with a timer which gradually countdown to keep this timer from reaching the end you have to jump from one stone too another but each one you skip adds more time on . There are also power ups on some of the stones to help you gain more distance via a rocket or teleport . As well as those there are also a multiplier bonus in the form of a butterfly and also a time bonus in the form of a clock . If you fall from the stone or disappear off the forever moving screen you don't die but float back on but at the expense of time . The game ends when you run out of time .

The little time I have put in with this I'm a little on the fence as too wether I like it or not . Graphics and sound are good as I mentioned as are the controls but I'm just not sure if the overall feel of the game is right . A little more game time might correct that but it just doesn't seem to have that feeling of just one more go that I get with the best games of this type. Another thing that was a little overlooked was although the highscores are handled via Gamecenter there are no achievements to be had which is a little bit of a glaring omission in my opinion.
02-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Now $.99

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
02-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Well, this one does look interesting. The concept looks similar to Ignite, but as an endless runner. Hmm...after Stylish Dash, I'm really not sure I need another endless runner. That one is simply the best one out there and the most fun, so getting another doesn't seem all that necessary.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
02-17-2011, 04:58 PM
After my impressions earlier today I said I was a little unsure about this game . After playing for awhile today I can safely say I am loving this game once you get used too how you need to play to get the big scores this game takes on a different dimension . I love endless runner type games and this brings something new and is one of the best in my opinion .
02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
judging from the screenshoot, is this the mix between ninjump n angrybirds?
No not close . But what it is a very clever game and a steal at it's current price