★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Listed as New & Noteworthy in several app stores! Special introductory price - get it now! ***

Star Rocket is a cartoon-themed space game with over 120 action-packed levels!

Navigate your rocket through a universe filled with planets, asteroids, bumpers, teleports and items... collecting all of the stars as you go!

* Collect all of the stars in each level.

* Complete each level as quickly as possible. You will be rewarded 1, 2 or 3 stars for each level, depending on your time.

* Planets exert gravity on your rocket -- don't get too close or you won't be able to escape the pull of the gravity!

* Magnets let you attract and collect stars from a greater distance!

* Shields let you plow through and destroy asteroids!

* Flames give you an instant boost in the direction you are pointing.

* Your rocket will bounce off of bumpers. Try it -- it's fun (but not always helpful)!

* Teleports instantly transport you to another teleport location.

* Rotate your left thumb around the joystick to control the direction of the rocket. For best results, keep your thumb pressed at all times and avoid the center area of the joystick, moving in a circular motion around the joystick. (Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!)

* Press your right thumb to activate the rocket's hi-power boosters. Even when you aren't pressing, the rocket's lo-power boosters are still active.

FogleBird's comments:
85 action packed levels in this cartoony space arcarde game!

Objective: Collect all of the stars in each level. Complete each level as quickly as possible.

Things you'll find in the game: Planets, Asteroids, Bumpers, Teleports and Items (3 types)

This is my first iOS app - hope you like it!

I created a level editor for the game which is publicly available on the website - check that out too!

All feedback appreciated.
02-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Here's a video of the game!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by FogleBird; 03-02-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: updated video

02-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks like a really fun game, I think I may have to TOFTT on this one.
02-16-2011, 12:31 PM
I've dropped the price to 99 cents as a "special introductory price" - in case anyone was feeling like 1.99 was too much. Try the game and let me know what you think!
02-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Promo codes!

If you take one - please let us know which one and it'd be great if you can come back with feedback after you get a chance to play.

02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
YJMYX9KR9FKK taken, thanks a lot.
02-16-2011, 09:32 PM

Took W6H97RMPPEA4. Thank You!

Thanks For the Continuing Support!
Our Apps!!! http://bit.ly/gJZHUZ
www.twitter.com/SlimlineGames ||||www.facebook.com/SlimlineGames
Search 'Slimline Games' on the iTunes App Store
02-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by jessica-chambers View Post
any more giveaway info?
Do you mean that none of the codes above worked for you, or you don't know how to use a promo code?
02-17-2011, 05:16 PM
All codes are redeemed

Do you have some more?
02-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Its one of those games that seems easy but gets difficult in later stages. Its a great pick-up and looks to have alot of levels.