★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Survival Rule for Zombie: Run for your life!!
Zombie's Breathtaking Rush!

--- This game supports English, français, and ---

Still scared of zombies? Play with our freakishly cute Zombie on his last runaway to prove that you're not!
In Zombie Runaway, keep our cutie Zombie away from humans by dodging, jumping, and crushing tombstones in the moonlit cemetery.
Simply Jump or move from Left to Right....All done with 3 touch buttons!
Have a ride on Boosters to crash through tombstones and watch Zombie run faster with smooth and easy control.
Invincible once on a Booster! Nothing can block Zombie's once-in-a-lifetime runaway chase!

- Features
1) Zombie runs on Various Modes!
Runaway as much, or even better, as fast as you can on Normal Mode, or try to crash as many tombstones in the given time on Blitz Mode.

2) Get ready for Surprises and More Addictive Fun!
- Indestructible on a Booster! Crush all rocks and gravestones on our different Boosters!
- The more stones you crush on boosters, the more hearts you recover!
- Watch out for spiked rocks! Crash into them and Zombie dies on the spot!
- Crush more stones to get extra time on Blitz!

3) Gear up Your Zombie with Cool Items!
Special power with extra-special Gears! Make sure your Zombie has geared up for his last runaway. Your Zombie will be thrilled to run this breathtaking getaway!

4) Break your Friend's Record!
In Zombie Runaway, you can see your friends' records. Become the fastest Zombie by breaking your friends' records!

5) More updates are Coming Soon!

6) English, Korean and Japanese language are supported for this game.

7) You can enjoy this game on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

---------------
COM2US GAMES
---------------
Golf Star Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball The Ultimate Baseball game!
The World of Magic A magic world of full-featured MMORPG!
Heroes War Assemble the ultimate force of heroes to save the world!

---------------
ABOUT COM2US
---------------
Follow us!
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

Tips and Updates
com2us.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

02-16-2011, 01:33 PM
I'll have to give this one a try.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
I'll have to give this one a try.
Yeah same here looks like it could be fun
02-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Yeah same here looks like it could be fun
Wellllllll, alrighty... perhaps this'll help y'all decide...

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Game Impressions

this game is great......i beta tested it and have to say its super addicting. This a Must Buy!!
02-16-2011, 03:19 PM
I tested it, too, and I'll give you my completely honest assessment of it: REALLY hate the theme (zombies, cemeteries, bloody stuff, etc.), and REALLY hate the presentation of the theme (splattering blood, weapons stuck into main character, etc.). Having said that... I haven't been able to quit thinking about playing this game since the minute the beta build expired. This is one of the few games I've tested that I actually hurt a little over having to give up 'til its release. There's something EXTREMELY satisfying to me about the gameplay in ZR -- the basic mechanics are similar to Run Kattie (most of you probably haven't played that one, but it's the most similar game I've played), but Zombie Runaway runs at breakneck speed when you start rackin' up the powerups, and the achievements are totally hilarious, plus they double as score multipliers, etc.

Overall, a fantastic game and a MUST BUY for me the second it hits the store. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
02-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Ok downloaded and played a little bit of this and it is a fun little game I'm not gonna go into detail as the vid speaks for itself . One thing that is a little annoying though is although the achievements are linked to Gamecenter the highscores aren't they are linked to the Com2Us Hub only which seems a bit daft too me as too why they should do it that way .
02-16-2011, 07:38 PM
I beta tested this too, & I must admit, it's quite an addicting casual game.

What's up with the horrid video though? I would not be sold after watching that. Just sayin'.
02-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Game Impressions

This is about as good as a game like this gets. Perfect controls, smooth frame rate, excellent sound and visuals. Satisfying gameplay with second chances and stuff to unlock. I'd you don't like this you don't like casual games.

Last edited by Gabrien; 02-16-2011 at 08:21 PM.
02-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Crap, another game I'm tempted in buying tonight. First "the blocks commeth", then "volcano escape" and now this. Danmit!