★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Thomas Davis
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 33.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A unique mind-twisting 3D labyrinth-style game that allows you to reverse gravity by flipping your device. Guide ZBot (an escaped worker robot) and collect space gems as you roll, jump, and flip your way through an obstacle course of bizarre architecture in outer space.

You can also pair up with a friend in a multiplayer arena-style game (with bluetooth, on Generation 3 devices and newer). Blast your friend with your ZBot laser and collect the most gems to win.

davedavis's comments:
2Man Army Development just launched ZBot 3D. This is a full retina 3D ball roller game featuring a stop button, jump button, and gravity reversal by flipping the device which is an innovation for the ball roller genre and the app store.
This app features live 2-person multiplayer via bluetooth.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zbot-3d/id414152284?mt=8&ls=1

Youtube link | Pop Up

PM for promotional codes. Your feedback is welcome.

David Davis
Senior Software Developer
2Man Army Development
http://www.zbot3d.com/
02-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Looks really interesting. Games centered around the device's strengths are a plus for me.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.

02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
This game looks unique with the flipping mode

PM sent
02-17-2011, 04:56 PM
looks interesting - do you have any promo codes available ?
02-17-2011, 07:04 PM
This is an excellent game! The gameplay is incredible, graphics are really good, and the music seems perfect! You should get this game for sure! One of the best marble rollers I've ever played! Fun game to be sure! The best part is the controls are spot-on and playing inverted adds a lot to it as well as the stop button which helps prevent you from going over the edge! I like it!
02-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes we have some codes still available.
02-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Want to try it. It looks great. PM sent.
02-18-2011, 03:37 AM
Thx for the code. Very interesting mixture of puzzle and ball roller. Good interactive tutorial (it's easy to control). Tried it for five minutes. Works solid on my iPhone 4 and looks pretty and spacey. Will pick it up again for sure as soon I have left more time.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)