★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Daryll Todd
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Nullify is a simple game of memory and concentration!

Your task is simple, get the box back to the tile it cracked on the way in, sounds easy doesn't it?

Compete with your friends and the rest of the world for the highest score, with Open Feint and Game Centre integration.

Nullify is completely free so why not give it a try?

Dell's comments:
Hi all,

Its been a while since ive posted on here (the last year has been a bit crazy!) but..

Ive just released Nullify which is doing better than I expected so thanks to anyone thats downloaded it!

Its a simple puzzle game that just requires a bit of concentration and memory.

I would quite like to add online multiplayer but as yet havent thought of a good mode to implement it.

I thought id get some of your input, so does any have any ideas for a multiplayer game mode that fits in with a "simon says" type game mechanic?

Thanks for any input!
02-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell View Post
Hi all,

Its been a while since ive posted on here (the last year has been a bit crazy!) but..

Ive just released Nullify which is doing better than I expected so thanks to anyone thats downloaded it!

Its a simple puzzle game that just requires a bit of concentration and memory.

I would quite like to add online multiplayer but as yet havent thought of a good mode to implement it.

I thought id get some of your input, so does any have any ideas for a multiplayer game mode that fits in with a "simon says" type game mechanic?

Thanks for any input!
I haven't played it but maybe a memory mode where you see a a map out of the level then lights out and whoever gets the closest to the tile in 10,20 steps wins? or maybe one where theres powerups tht will make the oppenets controls get whacked out or makes you take steps back... just an idea I hope you'll find an idea

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Hi Fireball,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, ill have a think about those and see if I can work them into the game some how

Thanks again!