★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: First screenshots of our multiplayer WWII panzer game

02-18-2011, 03:00 AM
Trailer is released!

Update coming shortly

2 new maps
1 reworked map
Maps playable online and offline
Offline AI
Compatibility with 3GS, iPad1, iPod4
Online counter
Better handling of connections
New visual effects

Watch the cinematic trailer: http://iphoneapptrailers.com/view?id=1

I couldn't resist and made a quick sneak-peak with a really bad cam.

We will release a real gameplay trailer, but for you to see the game in action, here it is:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Our next 3D multiplayer death match game is submitted to Apple.
It has real time physics, destructible buildings, achievements and much fun :-)

Enjoy some screenshots:

We are working on an update, where we will add new levels (Online and Offline) to the game. We will add new explosions and other effects too.

2 Screenshots for you as a teaser:

Some shots from the Trailer.

Last edited by Therealtrebitsch; 09-02-2011 at 08:57 AM.
02-18-2011, 04:12 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
When I saw screenshots I was like 'WOW'. Graphics is really stunning, takes huge adventage of iPad's display. But can you tell us more about the gameplay? More information about multiplayer?

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"

02-18-2011, 04:30 AM
Wow nice screenshots hope this is gonna play as good as it looks
02-18-2011, 05:17 AM
Multiplayer will be handled by GameCenter in the first run. If the game is as successful as we expect, we will switch to our own server and add features that can't be handled by GameCenter.

You will be randomly thrown into a match with another player and you will fight a one on one duell in a bigger area.

There is room for tactics, but it is mainly a cat and mouse game.
A kind of artillery game in 3D.

In the first version there will be realtime physics (you can move objects), destroyable buildings (if your enemy is hiding behind a house, you can destroy the house first, then your enemy), one level (eventually with additional winter and night settings...still unsure if we can manage that in a reasonable time frame for the initial release) and of course high scores and rankings.

In updates we plan to add more levels, upgrades and extended score boards for different ranking lists like country vs country where we rank players' countries by ip and won matches... And many more.

But first we have to be sure that it is worth doing it, so like us on facebook and follow us on twitter :-)

Last edited by Therealtrebitsch; 02-18-2011 at 05:42 AM.
02-18-2011, 07:31 AM
Will there be computer AI too if only to be used as a practice tool
02-18-2011, 08:52 AM
We are thinking about coputer AI and an offline training level, but i don't know if we can do it in the initial release. We will try it, but the problem is that development took already too much time and money (classic problems in gamedevelopment :-) ) and we have to make a period somewhere. You can always add new and exciting things to every project, but first it must show that it is worth to be developed further.

There are too many amazing apps on the appstore unrecognized. If we see that the game can at least bring back the initial investment and the gameplay is interesting enough to catch a bigger audience's interest, then we want to build on it for sure by adding more and more to it.

However the gameplay is simple enough to be able to start right away.
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM
That's it?
No more questions, opinions, tips?

Please like us on Facebook to show that you are interested in the game.
That would motivate us tremendously.
02-23-2011, 05:10 PM
The screenshots look absolutely amazing, and so far it seems like this game will be right up my alley. While I do like playing thinkers from time to time, I LOVE pick up and play games like this. I will be following this thread closely, anxiously awaiting the game's release Hope it's as good as it looks. Better make sure those controls are perfect, because on an iPad, controls can make or break a game.
02-23-2011, 08:47 PM
02-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Looks great! Any plans for an iPhone version or will this be iPad exclusive?

Hakuna Matata