★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Unable to make reviews/ratings in the App Store?

02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Unable to make reviews/ratings in the App Store?

Everytime I try to submit a review, it accepts it for a while, then a popup saying "click to rate" pops up. I must be missing something every obvious here. Oh, and I already selected the star rating in the review itself.
02-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephro View Post
Everytime I try to submit a review, it accepts it for a while, then a popup saying "click to rate" pops up. I must be missing something every obvious here. Oh, and I already selected the star rating in the review itself.
Ive had this problem go back hit another rating then go back to the orginal one you had

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
02-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephro View Post
This happens to me too. Not always though, just totally at random, but pretty often. In fact, make that very often (about 30-40% of attempted reviews). My pop up messages differ, some say something about an 'error', while others say 'click to rate'. Needless to say, no amount of clicking will submit my review! Ditto, no amount of tweaking or re-submission rectifies this either. Any ideas out there?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

Last edited by Simon Potticary; 02-18-2011 at 05:25 PM.