★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Bikers - available soon

02-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Crazy Bikers - available soon

It's good to be back!

It's great to see that this community has grown a lot since my last post, a lot of time ago!

The reason I was so much time away is this new game we have

Crazy Bikers is our 4th mobile game and it is our absolute best! In fact, for the first time ever, I didn't get tired of our own game after the countless hours of testing - that sure means something!

We hope everybody enjoys it and those who actually will (can't please all!), please (again!), please rate and review it! This is very important to us.

Crazy Bikers will be out soon, it is being reviewed by Apple as I write. Unfortunately you know what this means - no promos for you... yet!

For now, I'll leave you with some screenshots and I'll post a short video soon...

Meanwhile, we're eager for comments!

Thanks!

Diogo.

PS. I'll add some more later.
02-18-2011, 02:30 PM
looks good. but why is this not in the UPCOMING games section

add me on PSN = uranium65

02-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Inspired by Cyclemaniacs?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
02-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Inspired by Cyclemaniacs?
Yeap, and also from a few others. We loved Cyclo and thought we should make something along those lines for the App Store, preserving the strong points of the game such as the funny graphics and addictive gameplay. I think we succeeded on that, you'll be the jury
02-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runformoney1110 View Post
looks good. but why is this not in the UPCOMING games section
Thanks.

I thought it would be OK to post here since the game will be out in a few days. If the moderators don't mind, of course...
02-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, it must've been a long time since you've been here! You forgot that this isn't the right place for this post!
02-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Yeah, it must've been a long time since you've been here! You forgot that this isn't the right place for this post!
If I knew it would upset people this much I would have posted in the "Upcoming games". As you know, I canīt move the thread.
02-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah, don't worry, people love pointing that stuff out. Anyway, I though Cyclemaniacs was awesome so I'll be keeping an eye on this one, if it's even half as good it'll be worth playing.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ