★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Belowscape Leaderboards. Anyone there?

03-31-2009, 07:28 AM
Belowscape Leaderboards. Anyone there?

Has anyone gotten on the top-pilot list? I was #10 on the rush list for some time. Been trying to get on the survivor list but the scores are sky-high from my perspective

Top-20 listings here:
http://www.belowscape.com/

I'm gonna be there! One day maybe...
03-31-2009, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayRender View Post
Has anyone gotten on the top-pilot list? I was #10 on the rush list for some time. Been trying to get on the survivor list but the scores are sky-high from my perspective

Top-20 listings here:
http://www.belowscape.com/

I'm gonna be there! One day maybe...
When the update first came out I was bouncing from 14 to 17 quite a bit in survival mode. However I haven't really put in any serious ply time in a little while.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew

03-31-2009, 08:08 AM
#2 ZURIEL 74,500 2w

I was #1 on the survival for 2 weeks but after reading this post I saw I just got bumped to #2, 6 days ago. I guess I'll have to go back in and reclaim my spot haha.. I haven't played it in a week or two because I've been playing wolf3D, eliss, and now Galaxy-On-Fire... but belowscape is a fun game. If they only could make the Level 4 times as large and let your ship stay mainly centered on the screen like Geometry wars, and let the maps have boundaries outside the view of the iphone, so you can fly to the walls rather than be confined by the walls.
03-31-2009, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurie View Post
#2 ZURIEL 74,500 2w

I was #1 on the survival for 2 weeks but after reading this post I saw I just got bumped to #2, 6 days ago. I guess I'll have to go back in and reclaim my spot haha.. I haven't played it in a week or two because I've been playing wolf3D, eliss, and now Galaxy-On-Fire... but belowscape is a fun game. If they only could make the Level 4 times as large and let your ship stay mainly centered on the screen like Geometry wars, and let the maps have boundaries outside the view of the iphone, so you can fly to the walls rather than be confined by the walls.
I couldn't agree more. There is a really "GREAT" game in there somewhere. But as it stands it's mearly "good". Eliss, GOF, and Wolf3d are amazing. I havent' really played much else my self.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
03-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I was no. 1 in survival for about some minutes
It seems, I was one of the first to try it after the update got out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0035.png
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	2382  

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!
03-31-2009, 09:00 AM
I emailed the creator of the game and he just confirmed he will post a new version to the app store possibly as early as tomorrow. The game now will scroll and not be confined to just the screen (woot). Self Centering joysticks. (woot again). and a faster ship! booya!. so the highscores are almost useless now because I will obliterate my current 74k score with these new fixes

also said his new game http://www.azkend.net/ is coming out.
03-31-2009, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zurie View Post
I emailed the creator of the game and he just confirmed he will post a new version to the app store possibly as early as tomorrow. The game now will scroll and not be confined to just the screen (woot). Self Centering joysticks. (woot again). and a faster ship! booya!. so the highscores are almost useless now because I will obliterate my current 74k score with these new fixes

also said his new game http://www.azkend.net/ is coming out.
And then I will obliterate your score If they can get this thing even close to geometry wars.....it's on.

04-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Wow! Can't wait for the new update. Sounds good. Wonder if they are forced to flush the highscore lists after the update. These small upgrades should not break the balance.

Maybe they create more competition

-GAME ON!
04-01-2009, 04:43 AM
There seems to be two rising Korean gamers on the list

They might throw us a fierce challenge... Atleast it seems they are pretty hc.

04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Is this a Geometry Wars clone?