★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Puzzle Agent 2 by Telltale Games coming this summer! [Releasing on 30/June]

02-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
Puzzle Agent 2 by Telltale Games coming this summer! [Releasing on 30/June]

Telltale games has just announced Puzzle Agent 2. What do you guys think? Will you be buying? I know I will!

From TA Home Page:

Quote:
Puzzle Agent 2 - With the surprise success of Puzzle Agent after it released on PC and Mac last June, and on the App Store with an iPhone version [$4.99/Lite] and iPad version [$6.99/Lite], it’s not surprising to see that a sequel will be coming. But just because I’m not surprised doesn’t mean I’m not incredibly excited. We really liked the iOS version of Puzzle Agent when we reviewed it in September, and the game’s story ended in a way that left us wanting more. I’m a huge fan of Graham Annable who did the artwork for Puzzle Agent, and I loved the dark humor in the game. There aren’t too many details about Puzzle Agent 2 other than it will be coming this Summer, but check out this teaser video to whet your appetite a bit:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by crex; 06-06-2011 at 02:18 PM.
02-20-2011, 02:27 AM
Send a message via AIM to Ryan el champ
Oh yea definitely buying this one. Hopefully we will have more puzzles this time around, and hopefully they are a bit more challenging. I also enjoyed the first's games story quite a lot, so here's hoping they can keep up the good work.

I play to win...

XBL Gamertag: Dude its minion

02-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan el champ View Post
Oh yea definitely buying this one. Hopefully we will have more puzzles this time around, and hopefully they are a bit more challenging. I also enjoyed the first's games story quite a lot, so here's hoping they can keep up the good work.
I hoping the story continues from where it left off in the first game.
So you might wanna buy the first one if you plan on buying this.

<SPOILERS>
If you wanna know what happened at the end of first game, highlight text:

In the end of the first Puzzle Agent, Nelson Tethers finds Issac Davner in at the abbandoned eraser factory in Issac's office. Issac is surrounded by the Hidden People and Nelson pulls out his gun and shoots to no avail. The Hidden People carry Issac and jump out of the factory and into the woods, ending the game on a cliffhanger.

<END SPOILER>
02-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Puzzle Agent was one of my favorite games

Going to buy this one 100 %
02-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Yea, Puzzle Agent was great! Definetly getting this too!
02-20-2011, 08:05 PM
I hope that PA 2 has atleast 50 puzzles. The first only had about 40 and felt a little short.
02-20-2011, 08:36 PM
can't wait for this. loved the first one.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82
06-06-2011, 02:06 PM
06-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
YouTube: video

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh yeah, I'm extremely excited. I had so much fun with the first Puzzle Agent and not a few laughs as well. I will definitely purchase the sequel as well.

My only question is this: why so expensive? Especially when more and more high-quality games are releasing under $1.99? Is the development of this game particularly complex? Or is it that the publishers just know that this is a popular game with a strong following, and they know we'll fork over the cash readily? Just curious. I think so many of us have spent hundreds of dollars for our game libraries, every good bargain on an exceptional game makes us that much more appreciative and loyal to the devs/publishers. A game that costs $4.99 usually means sacrificing some other game.

I'd love a reply if you have the time.