★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Moxie - Free Edition is out!

03-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Moxie - Free Edition is out!

Hi Everyone,

Moxie - Free Edition is now available on iTunes. Now you have no excuse not to try it!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309662269&mt=8

Share and enjoy,

Christopher York
Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.
03-31-2009, 10:37 AM
congrats, I now hope it gets the respect it deserves.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

03-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to JTHM87
WTB more silly contests! I really do wish that instead of just listing codes for first come first serve that devs would follow your idea and hold contests. It assures that the codes are spread around to people that actually have interest in it instead of "Here's one for me...my cousin....my friend...my boyfriend...etc"

Plus a little advertisement can't hurt right!

Now Playing: RE: Degeneration, FlightControl, Mafia Live!(775 908 694), Zenonia, Clue, and a whole lot more!
Follow me on Twitter! <3
Check this song out, it's amazing I promise!! Shout Out Louds - The Comeback
03-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Been curious about Moxie for awhile now. Grabbing it now (something new to try out a work tonight).
03-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTHM87 View Post
WTB more silly contests! I really do wish that instead of just listing codes for first come first serve that devs would follow your idea and hold contests. It assures that the codes are spread around to people that actually have interest in it instead of "Here's one for me...my cousin....my friend...my boyfriend...etc"

Plus a little advertisement can't hurt right!
Yes I think the contests are a lot of fun and I plan to keep doing them now and then!

Thanks!

Christopher York
04-04-2009, 06:03 PM
whats the difference between the free and full version ?

looked and cant find the info anywhere

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
whats the difference between the free and full version ?

looked and cant find the info anywhere
The free version has ads for the full version. Also the free version will not track your high scores locally or allow you to submit your scores to the global leader board. Some new features that are coming soon in the full version will also not be available in the free version.

Share and enjoy,

Christopher York