★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Doodle Fishing from Rocking Pocket Games (Feb 20)

02-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Doodle Fishing from Rocking Pocket Games (Feb 20)

Doodle Fishing is now free for a limited time (Feb 20 - ??)

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
02-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the freebie RPGGuy, but I have to admit that the game looks like it is very poor quality and is probably your least selling game. How about making Zombies: The Last Stand free for a while instead? I think that would be really cool.

02-20-2011, 02:54 PM
You do realize that it's iFishing reskinned in a retro/doodle style for younger kids right?

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
02-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGGuy View Post
You do realize that it's iFishing reskinned in a retro/doodle style for younger kids right?
I was only saying that the game isn't very attractive to look at.
I did not say that the game didn't play well.
I am sorry if that is what you thought.
I will even say it right now "Doodle Fishing from RPGs is a well made put together fishing game with good controls and great gameplay"

I realize that this game is reskinned to use doodle graphics but those graphics make it look poor.
Kids are plenty capable of using the original iFishing which would be better for them to use anyway.