★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

POLL ATTENTION~How many levels/stages do you believe is enough for the 1st release?

View Poll Results: is 60 stages enough for you in the 1st version?
cool, 60 stages is enough for the 1st version! 10 52.63%
nope, you've got to work harder!how many is enough for me? read my post below! 0 0%
ummm, i only care about the quality and creativity there, doesn't matter how many stages you have. 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
POLL ATTENTION~How many levels/stages do you believe is enough for the 1st release?

hey buddies,

it's been awhile~~~how you guys doing~
now we are working day and night on our 1st game and finally we settled all the items, mechanisms and core gameplay, and 60 stages as well.
then here comes a question. is 60 stages be enough for a 1st release game?based on my design, the current 60 stages will be divided into 4 art themes, each stage will take you about 1-5 minutes to finish(from 1st try to proficiency). counting in some extremely weird(LOL) stages, guess you will spend more time to perfectly clear them. for the update schedule, we plan to update the game at least once a month, each update will add 15 more stages into the game.
if you have other ideas on the stage number or any requirement, please feel free to share with us. because it is a game for you. so you decide what you want.

looking forward to having your feedbacks!

cheers,
David
CEO
TapMad
02-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Doesn't matter for me. Just has to be fun and creative. But, 60 sounds very nice. Especially if there are going to be updates every month.

02-21-2011, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Doesn't matter for me. Just has to be fun and creative. But, 60 sounds very nice. Especially if there are going to be updates every month.
Crex, thanks for the support!! our aim is to beat the birds!!HAHA. be with us on the way~~~
02-21-2011, 01:41 AM
As long as it's fun and leaving you craving for more, it surely doesn't matter heheh.

Twitter: @back2this
02-21-2011, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Definitely. +1

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
02-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Tht sounds about right Dave
We'd Love to see some artwork & vid if available to Show off
who does not love a sneak-peek?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
02-21-2011, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Tht sounds about right Dave
We'd Love to see some artwork & vid if available to Show off
who does not love a sneak-peek?
HAHA, you bet, Ultimo.
i like sneak-peek too!! but for now, we only have those complicated level designs. our artist has started working on the art styles to match the game. hopefully i will update you guys in about 2 weeks or so. i am soooooooo eager to show you guys the genius ideas too!
02-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TapMad_D View Post
HAHA, you bet, Ultimo.
i like sneak-peek too!! but for now, we only have those complicated level designs. our artist has started working on the art styles to match the game. hopefully i will update you guys in about 2 weeks or so. i am soooooooo eager to show you guys the genius ideas too!
Nice!! Start up a thread in the upcoming games section if you haven't already and post us some updates!

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
02-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinice View Post
Nice!! Start up a thread in the upcoming games section if you haven't already and post us some updates!
surely i will.
i guarantee we will polish the game again and again before release. and during this process, i definitely will need you guys' help. will summon you then!
02-21-2011, 11:57 AM
60 sounds just about perfect for the first release. There should be a good balance between quantity and quality though, as others have said.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!