★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nova 2 - final boss

02-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Nova 2 - final boss

Umm...

After the whole portal thingy where Prometheus tells you that he is just part of your subconscious, you have to fight the final Alien boss guy thing with the rocket launcher and machine gun again. After it charges up behind the force filed with the golden energy I can't damage it.

How do I kill this thing?

thanx

tim
02-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Sorry GAMELOFT but with THAT endboss you killed the whole game. How am I supposed to finish NOVA 2, if the Boss takes so many hits on the normal difficulty? The whole game is so damn easy and sometimes buggy and then, BOOM, there he comes, the indistructable endboss...

Please release an update to make it easier.

Eyo - I am tired of 99 mini games!
Awaiting: 1112 - Episode 04 Playing: 1112 - Episode 03
Follow me if you understand german Twitter

02-23-2011, 03:09 PM
The game isn't broken, you just havenT found the solution.

The bombs you can pick up and use, you need to place those inside the chamber where the boss retreats to. When he goes in there you detonate the bombs. You will kill him that way in a few tries. Good luck.
02-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post

The bombs you can pick up and use, you need to place those inside the chamber where the boss retreats to. When he goes in there you detonate the bombs. You will kill him that way in a few tries. Good luck.
That's a complicated ending. No wonder I never got it
02-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:

But the bastard shoots me in the back when I try to put the mines, while he is outside and if he is inside it take to long to click through that bunch of weapons until I find the mines and before I reach that damn healing chamber, because Kal Wardin is a lame snailwarrior, the boss is already outside, kickin my ass....

Eyo - I am tired of 99 mini games!
Awaiting: 1112 - Episode 04 Playing: 1112 - Episode 03
Follow me if you understand german Twitter
02-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro360 View Post
But the bastard shoots me in the back when I try to put the mines, while he is outside and if he is inside it take to long to click through that bunch of weapons until I find the mines and before I reach that damn healing chamber, because Kal Wardin is a lame snailwarrior, the boss is already outside, kickin my ass....
ya same thing is happening to me its annoying as hell

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
02-23-2011, 09:16 PM
after you beat the boss the first time and the portal appears pick up the land mines and plants them beforehand in all of the chambers then when you face the boss the second time and he retreats to one of the chambers BOOM done.

*note if you die anytime after you plant the mines, the mines will disappear when you re-spawn

Gameloft Live: OVOXD
Game Centre: Foomps
03-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNexus View Post
after you beat the boss the first time and the portal appears pick up the land mines and plants them beforehand in all of the chambers then when you face the boss the second time and he retreats to one of the chambers BOOM done.

*note if you die anytime after you plant the mines, the mines will disappear when you re-spawn
ya but what if i am already past that checkpoint and i start at the second boss?

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
03-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:

This helps, but still needs a few good tries.